AARON X GARROTH X LAURENCE X APHMAU PART 2

3RD PERSON POV
Aaron stood up and said "round too." Garroth smirked and pinned Aaron against the wall. They started to kiss as Laurence and Aphmau started to kiss. "Hands and knees now" Aaron growled at Garroth. Garroth obeyed and got on his hands and knees. Aphmau got on her hands and knees next to Garroth. "Who first" Aaron said as he circled Aphmau and garroth. Laurence followed Aaron and stopped at Garroth. "You can get Aphmau first I want Garroth" Laurence said. Aaron smiled and walked behind Aphmau and Laurence walked behind Garroth. Aphmau and garroth started to make out as Laurence and Aaron pushed into there partners. "Nggg" aphamu and garroth moaned into there kiss. "Gah" Laurence and Aaron moaned. Laurence looked at Aaron and they started to make out still thrusting. After a bit they all came and pulled out. "I'm still not done" Aaron said as he grabbed Laurence and started to thrust into him. "Gah Aaron~" Laurence moaned loudly. Garroth grabbed Aphmau and thrusted into her women hood. Aphmau and Laurence were moaning messed and so were Aaron and garroth. "AARON" Laurence screamed as he came. "GAH" Aaron grunted as he came into Laurence. Aphamu and garroth came as well. "Omg" Aphmau said falling into the bed. Garroth looked at Aaron and he started to suck on his member. "GAHH" Aaron moaned. Laurence thrusted into Aaron as Garroth sucked on his member. "HOLY FUCK GUYS" Aaron moaned. Aphmau started to make out with Aaron and jumped up on his so she was moving her wet women hood all along him making him moan and Aphmau moan to. Aaron was in pure bliss. "GARROTH LAURENCE NGG APHMAU" Aaron yelled as he came. Aaron passed out onto the bed. "Who's next" Aphmau asked. "Me" Garroth begged. Garroth stood In between Aphmau and Laurence. Laurence thrusted into Garroth thrusting fast. Aphmau started to suck on his member fast. "omg Garroth your so tight" Laurence moaned. "GAHHH mmmm nnnnggg"Garroth moaned. "APHMAU UGHHH LAURENCE OMG AHHHH" Garroth wined not being able to take all of this pleasure. Garroth came with one loud moan and passed out next to Aaron. "Guess it's just us" Aphmau said as she pushed Laurence on to the bed. Laurence smirked and started to thrust super fast into Aphmau. "GAH" Laurence and Aphmau moaned. "Laurence I'm gonna CUM" Aphmau moaned as she came on to Laurence's member. "UGHH" Laurence grunted as he came. Aphmau and Laurence fell back on to the bed. "Laurence every thing hurts" Aphmau wined as a few tears fell from her eyes. "Aphmau.." Laurence looked at Aphmau regretfully. Laurence went under the covers and licked her womenhood. "Laurence~" Aphmau moaned sleepily. Aphmau fell asleep as Laurence pulled away from Aphmau and fell asleep.