LAURENCE X GARROTH X LUCINDA X APHMAU

3RD PERSON POV
garroth and Laurence were with there girlfriends at there house. Lucinda sat on Laurence's lap and Aphmau sat next to garroth to embarrassed to sit on his lap. Lucinda got up to go get water and Laurence followed her into the kitchen smirking. Aphmau and garroth just continued to watch the tv playing there favorite anime Tokyo ghoul. About 5 minuets after Laurence and Lucinda left for the kitchen they heard Lucinda moan loudly. "Omg" aphamu said looking shocked. Garroth blushed and got a little turned on."NNNNNNGG AHH LAURENCE" Lucinda moaned/ screamed. Aphmau went pale and garroth started to get a boner.

LAURENCE'S POV
When me and Lucinda got in to the kitchen I ripped both of are clothes off and started to suck on her boobs. "Mmmmmm" Lucinda moaned. I remembered Aphmau and garroth were in the other room and that garroth a very small crush on Lucinda. I smirked and all of the sudden started to thrust hard into Lucinda making her moan very loud. Just then garroth came in and I saw he had a MASSIVE boner. I smirked and pulled out of Lucinda. I walked over to garroth and took his clothes off. The three of us walked into the living room making Aphmau blush. Lucinda snapped her fingers and all of Aphmau's clothes were off. I looked at Aphmau then at Lucinda. Yeah I got the hotter girlfriend. I looked over at garroth and I think he agrees. Lucinda jumped on top of Aphmau and they started to make out. Me and garroth watched as we rubbed are hard manhoods. My god this is to much. I ran over and pushed Lucinda onto the couch and started to fuck her. Aphmau walked over to us and started to make out with Lucinda. Garroth ran over as well and started to fuck Aphmau's ass making her scream into the make out session with Lucinda. Lucinda screamed as she came and that set all of us to come even Aphmau. Me and garroth pulled out of are girlfriends. I guess aphamu was a virgin because she passed out very shortly after. Me and garroth looked over at Lucinda and damn she looked so hot.

GARROTH'S POV
omg Lucinda looks so hot. I looked at Laurence. "U scored" I said as he walked over to Lucinda and they started to make out. I got hard again. I looked at Aphmau and she was asleep. UGHHH. Lucinda looked at me and smiled. She walked up to me slowly and very sexy. I growled and pulled her into a kiss. I could feel Laurence looking at me angrily. I couldn't help my self I picked Lucinda up and brought her to Laurence. I thrusted into her hot ass while Laurence fucked her womenhood. This went on for a long time until we passed out.