TRAVIS X LUCINDA

"TRAVIS GO ASK LUCINDA IF SHE IS COMING TO THE PARTY" Laurence yelled from across the house. "FINE" Travis replied as he walked out the door and headed to Lucinda's house.

TRAVIS'S POV
I walked to Lucinda's house and knocked on the door. I waited a few seconds and she didn't answer. The door was open so I just walked in. I heard music coming from up stairs so I followed it. When I got to her bedroom door I opened it to see Lucinda her hair all the way down to her waist in a black lace bra and panties set. I might have gotten a bonner from looking at her. "Ummm Lucinda" I blushed and tried to hide my now erected member. "TRAVIS WHAT TH..." I cut her of by tackling her to the ground. "Travis~" Lucinda moaned as I started to suck on her neck. I kept searching for her sweet spot until I got to a certain point on her neck and she moaned louder.
Found it. I started to lick suck kiss and bite that spot until I left a mark showing the world that Lucinda was mine. I moved from her neck to her chest. "TRAVIS~" Lucindda screamed out in pleasure making me smirk.

3RD PERSON POV
Travis undressed himself and threw Lucinda on to the bed crawling on top of her. "Oh Lucinda you really shouldn't leave your door open" Travis said as he started to lick Lucinda's womenhood. "TRAVIS" Lucinda screamed in pleasure. Travis kept licking and then stuck 3 fingers into Lucinda. "GAHHHH" Lucinda moaned. "Hmmm not a virgin this should be fun" Travis said as he took his fingers out of Lucinda, and replaced it with something else. Travis started to thrust into Lucinda FAST. "UGHH LUCINDA YOUR SO TIGHT" Travis moaned. After about 10 minuets of thrusting Lucinda screamed "TRAVIS IM" as she came onto Travis's member. "LUCINDA" Travis grunted as he as well came into Lucinda. Travis pulled out and laid next to Lucinda. "Round two" Travis asked grabbing Lucinda's waist. "Sure" Lucinda replied.

SO THATS IT COMMENT OTHER SHIPS OF 2 OR MORE PEOPLE. AND YEAH