Gaurds part 1

I told my friend to write a lemon and to not have it edited so this is my friends lemons ENJOY also her name is @lucinda_the_vampire
garroth, Laurence, Travis, and Dante where guarding the wall of Phoenix drop. Aphmau was away on a mission with most of the village.

LAURENCE- hey guys

GARROTH- what

LAURENCE- wanna fuck

The boys went silent. Then Dante jumped on top of Laurence and starts to make out with him. Laurence moaned as Dante took of Laurence's clothes and armor. Dante started to suck of Laurence's member and Travis and Garroth were making out naked in the other corner. "DANTE YOUR SUCH A GOOD AHHH SUCKER" Laurence screamed in pleasure. "DANTE" Laurence kept screaming Until he finally came with one huge moan. "*deep breath* wow" Laurence panted. Garroth looked over at Laurence and smiled. Garroth walked over to Laurence and started to suck on his neck while pumping Laurence's erected member. "OH GARROTH MORE" Laurence moaned out.

Travis and Dante looked at each other and nodded. Travis picked up Laurence pulling Garroth away from him. "Guys wwho is the youngest here" Travis asked. "Me" Laurence said raising his hand. "Perfect" Travis said as he tied Laurence to his bed with spare rope he found.

Travis straddled Laurence as he  fingered Laurence's tight ass. "AHHH TRAVIS HARDER MORE PLEASE" Laurence yelled. Travis took out his 2 fingers and shoved his whole fist in to him. "GAHHH TRAVIS PLEASE FUCK ME" Laurence yelled and Travis pulled out and stuck his 8 inch long 3 inch wide member into Laurence. "GAHH" the two boys moaned.

Garroth saw them and got jealous. So he walked over and started to suck on Laurence's member as Travis fucked him. "GARROTH TRAVIS MORE" Laurence screamed and Dante walked over and started to make out with him while playing with his nipples. Laurence screamed as he came into Garroth's mouth.  "Wow Laurence" Dante said as he untied Laurence and took him to his room. "Well well well" Travis said as he jumped on top of Garroth making him fall onto the bed. "No Travis I want to fuck Laurence" Garroth groaned in protest.