Chapter 8

(Holy hot damn, I've been updating quite a bit recently haven't I? gO ME.)

*Kyles POV*

Holy shit.

I just admitted that I like Stan outloud.

And man, does it feel so damn good.

I've liked him deep down forever now, I just never admitted it to anyone, not even myself.

And it's finally out.

But I'm a bit terrified of his reaction.

"Wait, you really mean that Kyle?" Stan asked me his eyes widening.

"Well, y-yeah. Also, Stan, we just made out, what the hell did you expect?" I said chuckling.

"Yeah I mean, he could've just pecked you and wiped it all off, but he fuckin licked all up inside your mouth." Craig said, Tweek smacking him on the arm.

"Y-you licked all up inside Stans m-mouth too, asshole." Tweek said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but it was just to get back at you, asshole." Craig replied, putting his arm around Tweek and kissing him on the cheek.

"No dude, but on a serious note, Kyle you actually like me? You're not fucking with me are you?" Stan said raising his eyebrows.

"No, dumbass, I'm not fucking with you. I like you Stan. I've only just now admitted this to myself, you're not the only one a little shocked that came out of my mouth." I said.

"W-well, we weren't shocked in the s-slightest," Tweek said, grinning at us. "W-we were just waiting to see who s-said it first."

"Oh god. I-I just realized, it's like s-six o'clock! AH! What if m-my mom and dad G-get mad at me for not c-coming home all day?! NGH!! SO MUCH PRESSURE!!" He said, grabbing a handful of his hair.

Craig grabbed Tweeks hand off of his head and intertwined their fingers.

"Please don't do that, I don't want you to hurt yourself." Craig said, his face softening and his eyebrows rising in concern.

"B-but what if–" Craig cut Tweek off by pressing their lips together.

Craig pulled their lips apart and pulled Tweek off the bed.

"I'll walk you home myself to make sure everything's fine, okay?" He said.

"O-okay.." Tweek responded, calming down a little.

"Bye guys, I better get him home. See you later." Craig said, walking out of Stans bedroom door.

"You like me, huh Broflovski?" Stan said, smirking at me. I felt my face go a little red.

"Y-yeah I do Marsh, you have a problem with that?" I said, my face on fire.

"Yeah just a slight one." He said grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling my face towards his.

"I think I like you back." Stan said, smashing our lips together once again.

I felt his soft lips against mine and he pushed me onto the ground, his body laying on mine. We lied there, tasting each other's kiss for a while before we heard Stans mom.

"Stan! Kyle! Dinner!" She yelled from downstairs.

Stan pulled away, making me frown and told his mom we'd be down in a minute.

*Tweeks POV*

We walked out of Stans house and started towards mine.

We got to my front door and Craig turned towards me and I stared into his ocean blue orbs.