Chapter 2

*Craigs pov*

Finally, I thought, it's finally lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and got my food. I sat down at my usual table with Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and that fat kid. What was his name? Carl? Cameron? I don't know, but he's an asshole. I hate that guy.  Anyways, I sat down and stared at the so-called "meat" and "vegetables" on my tray. Ever since Chef died, the food hasn't been the same.

"H-hey guys." Tweek said as he sat his tray down on the table.

"Hey Tweekers." I said smiling at him, waiting for him to instantly become red.

Sure enough, Tweeks face turned as red as a stop sign and he sat down at the table.

"OOOOH TWEEK'S CRUSHING ON CRAIG!! HA! FAGS!" said the fat kid. This fucking asshole, I thought, standing up clenching my fist and  glaring at that fat piece of shit.

"Knock your shit off or I swear to God, I'll beat your ass." I told him, staring into his eyes.

"Damn dude, I was just messin around. What, you standing up for your boyfriend?" the fat kid said, smirking at me as Tweek started shaking to my side.

"Cartman," Ohhhh. That's his name. "shut the fuck up. If Craig beats you up, we're gonna cheer him on. You're the one that always digs yourself into these holes, you're not dragging us into this one." Stan said to Cartman. "Yeah, fatass, I agree with Stan. You need to knock this shit off. We're high schoolers now. Just stop." Kyle said, backing Stan up. Man, they'd make a cute-ass couple to be honest. (Yes, I am a Style shipper. You got that right. ;D)

"Oh, all of my friends are gay for each other now I see? Stan and Kyle, Tweek and Craig. Kenny, are you gay too?" Cartman said, smirking.

Let's just say, that fat, homophobic asswipe got his ass beat by all of us. Well, except Kenny. He kind of just stood there, laughing the whole time.

(Hey guys! I really hope you liked chapter two! Once again, not very much happened, and it wasn't very long, but they will get better!! Thanks again for reading these!!)