Chapter 7

*Craigs POV*

Well, fuck.

God fucking damn it.

I decided to tell Stan to go first, because I thought since he's sitting across from Kyle, it would land on him.

But no.

It landed on Tweek.

"Motherfucker." I cursed under my breath so no one would hear me.

Tweeks eyes became wide and his face turned pale.

He looked at Stan, who was still staring at the bottle in disbelief, and said "L-lets get this o-over then."

Stan sat up and gulped as him and Tweek leaned into kiss each other.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK!

Their lips connected and I felt my eye twitch.

One–Two–Thr–

They're lips pulled apart and I realized my hand was balled up into a fist and I was ready to start swinging.

"Um, y-you're next Tweek." I said, unclenching my fist, relaxing a bit.

*Kyles POV*

~~During the Stan/Tweek kiss~~

What the hell is this feeling in my chest?

This complete burning sensation?

Okay, it's been like, 5 minutes,can they pLEASE take their lips off each other??

Okay Tweek, I'm going to hit you in your fucking face soon if you don't–what the hell is wrong with me?

They broke apart after what felt like forever, but I heard Craig counting under his breath, and he didn't even finish the number three.

Okay Kyle, calm the hell down, it's just a game.

"Um, y-you're next Tweek." Craig said, settling down from his death glare at Stan and Tweek.

He didn't like it either.

Which is understandable. I'm not even dating Stan!

Tweeks extremely shaky hand took the bottle and spun it on the ground.

Thankfully, it landed on Craig and I accidentally let out a sigh of relief.

Craig and Tweek leaned in and pressed their lips together. After about two seconds or so, they started getting hella intense and started full on making out.

Oh god.

"O-okay, okay lovebirds, let's continue the game. You go Craig." I said, getting in the middle of their make out session.

They pulled apart. Craig frowned at me and picked up the bottle. It spun around and around and finally landed on...

Are you fucking kidding me.