Chapter 6

*Craigs POV*

We sat there in Stans room, playing video games for what felt like forever before anyone came up with another idea.

"Okay this might sound totally gay," Stan said as I punched him in the arm and gave him a glare "Ow okay sorry. But what I was going to say was, do you guys maybe want to play like, spin the bottle or something? I-I mean only if that's okay with the rest of you guys cuz I mean if not–" I interrupted him, noticing his face was becoming red.

"Yeah sure. Tweek? Does that sound okay to you?" I said, looking into my boyfriends grass-green eyes.

"S-sure!" He said, looking kind of excited.

*Kyles POV*

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING.

"Hey Stan, is it okay if I talk to you? Alone?" I said shooting him a look.

"Um, y-yeah sure Kyle." He said gulping.

As soon as we stepped out of his room, I punched him in the arm.

"Ouch! What was–" Stan said rubbing where I hit him.

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing Stan??? We're four teenage guys playing spin the bottle, does any of this seem normal to you???" I said crossing my arms.

"W-well no, it's just, th-they seemed so bored and they're like, in love and stuff and um I just thought it would be a good idea if–"

"Is everything alright out here?" Craig opened Stans bedroom door, smirking at us.

"Yes, we're fine." I said walking towards the door.

"I'm trusting you on this Stanley Marsh." I mumbled loud enough so he could hear but no one else could.

—-—-—-—-—-—

*Stans POV*

I grabbed one of my dads empty beer bottles from the kitchen and rinsed it out. I brought it back upstairs to my room and we all sat down in a circle.

"You go first Stan, since this was your idea." Craig said.

"Yeah Stan." Kyle said narrowing his eyes at me.

What even is his problem? I was just trying to show two guys who were bored out of their minds and also completely head over heels for each other how to have a–erm–nice time?

"Uh, O-okay." I said feeling my face get hot.

I spun the bottle and it went around for what felt like forever until in slowed to a stop. Uh oh.

(Who'd the bottle land on? Why was Kyle freaking out? What's gonna end up happening? Am I going to write the next part of this right now? Well, there's  an answer I can give you. yes. XD ahahahahahahahahahah short chapter so I could leave you all on a slight cliff hanger. 🌚 bYE.)