Chapter 28

Vita's POV

***few days later***

"My name is Jeff." Gosh,I love this part. It's been a few days since I talked to Grayson,well,he talking to me. After he left that day,I cried myself to sleep right there in front of the door.

I walked to the kitchen but I noticed that Cam's car is been pulled over in front of my house. She got out and walked to my porch. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey,Cam,what are you doing here?"

"Vita,please. You need to come with me. It's about Gray."

"Wait,what's wrong?" I was really worried now,I mean,I still love him.

"There's no time!" she grabbed my hand and we got in the car. She stepped on gas and we drove to her house.

We walked to the door and soon Cam opened them,I heard loud noises upstairs.

"Gray,please,stop!" That's Ethan's voice. We ran upstairs and entered Grayson's bedroom. "Gray!"

I walked to the bathroom and there he was,sitting on the toilet lid with bottle of pills in his hands. Ethan was holding his wrists tightly and Gray was trying to escape his grip. "Ethan,please! I can't take this anymore!" Gray cried.

"Gray?" I whispered,tears started to well up in my eyes.

He immeditely stood up and Ethan let him go. "Vita?" he walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. It hurts me to see him like this. Bloodshot red eyes,pale skin,messy hair,tear stains on his cheeks. He was total mess. Cam and Ethan exited his room and me and him sat on his bed.

"Vita,I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to say that the other night. I just had a bad day and I let all the anger out on you. I didn't mean that. You are the best girlfriend ever and I love you. I love-"

"Shhh..." I placed my finger on his lips and brought his head to my chest. He started crying harder. "Shhh...I forgive you. You don't have to worry about that anymore."

He looked up at me and he had the biggest smile ever. I kissed him roughly and he kissed back,trailing his fingers down to my hips but I pulled back.

"Gray,there is something I need to tell you." I played with my fingers,I looked down at the bed,not wanting to see his reaction. "I'm pregnant."

Grayson's POV

"I'm pregnant." she whispered.

Suddenly,my whole world stopped.

"You're w-what?"

"I'm pregnant." she said louder,still not looking up at me.

I hugged her tightly and placed my head on hers. Tears of joy started to drop on top of her head.

She pulled away. "You're not mad?" she started to cry too.

"Why would I be mad? That's the best news ever! Oh my gosh! I'm going to be a dad!" I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you sooo freaking much." she whispered in my ear.

"I love you more."

"And please,promise me that you won't try to do that again." she said refering to the bottle of pills that I had earlier in my hands.

"I promise." I whispered.
_____________________

A/N Awhhh...Gray tried to kill himself,how cute...
~Lara