Chapter 23

***day before the flight***

I was just finishing packing my suitcase when my phone buzzed.

Cutie pie 💕 : Princess,whacha
                          doing?

God,that nickname. Everytime I hear it,it sends shivers to my spine.

Just finished packing,wbu? 😘

I grabbed a T-shirt and shorts and entered the bathroom. I turned the music on and stepped in the shower. I washed myself and saw that I have message from Gray.

Cutie pie 💕 : Same. Gosh,I
                          can't wait. I'm so
                          excited.

Me too. I'm going to bed, goodnight,cutie pie!

Cutie pie 💕 : Goodnight,
                          priness! 😙

I put my clothes on and laid on the bed. I covered myself with sheets and drifted off to sleep.
-
I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I pressed 'end' button and crawled out of my bed. I entred the bathroom and did my everyday routine. I dressed myself and put my sandals on because it's hot outside.

My phone buzzed.

Cutie pie 💕 : We will pick you
                          up in 5 minutes.

Okay.

I checked myself in the mirror one more time and grabbed my phone and suitcase. I turned all the lights off and walked outside. A van pulled next to me and Gray exited it.

"Good morning,princess!" he kissed my cheek and put my suitcase in the back of the van.

"Good morning,Gray!" I giggled.

I stepped into a van and greeted the Dolans. I was sitting at the back with Gray. My head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair.

***Hawaii***

"So,we are staying in the three cribs. Cam and Vita are sleeping together in the crib." Lisa announced. Gray just groaned and I chuckled at his goofynes. Lisa handed Cam a key and we ran to our crib. She opened the door and I was standing there in awe. Big windows,hard-wood floor,and the view...Perfect.

"My bed is next to the window!" Cam shouted and jumped on the bed with soothing white sheets. I giggled at her enthusiasm. "Wanna go for a swim?" she asked opening her suitcase.

"Nah,I'm tired. I'm going to stay here."

"Awh,I don't wanna go alone!" Cam whined while giving me the puppy eyes.

I groaned. "Fine." I grabbed my swimsuit from the suitcase and changed myself in the bathroom.

" I grabbed my swimsuit from the suitcase and changed myself in the bathroom

We walked to the beach and placed our towels on the hot sand. Cam ran to the sea and I slowly followed her. She started splashing me so I pushed her into the water. I started to laugh but Cam yanked my foot so I fell in the water.

After half an hour,we got out of the water and we laid on our towels so we can tan. We were talking about random things when it was the time we must go back to the crib.

While we were collecting our things up,I heard man voice behind me. I turned around and saw guy with black hair and green eyes was talking to Cameron. "Hey,I thought you are pretty so I was hoping I could get your number."

"Sure." Cam gave him a big smile and typed her number down in his phone.

"Cameron. Pretty name for a pretty girl." Cam blushed. "I'm Joseph by the way. Well,I'll call you. Bye." he waved and headed back to his friends and Cam waved back.

"Way to go,Cam!"
-
We were out at the dinner,Gray and Cam by my side and Lisa,Sean and Ethan on the other side. We were laughing at the joke that Sean just told us. Gray placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it up and down and kissed my cheek.

I feel loved.
_____________________

A/N Hola! I feel like my book is shit but idc. Anyway,vote if you liked it!
~Lara