Chapter 22

I was sitting on my bathroom counter while Vita was taking cake off her face.

"Princess,I have to tell you something."

She turned around to face me. "Shoot!" she smiled.

"Well,my family and I are going on vacation in about a week."

"Aw,I'm going to miss you!" she placed her hands on my cheeks and gave me a peck on the lips.

"No,you're not."

She backed off and interwined her fingers with mine. "How could you say that? Of course I'm going to miss you."

"No,you're not because you are coming with us!"

"Are you serious!?" She smiled widely and I nodded my head yes. She jumped in my arms and I spun her around. "I love you sooo much!" she whispered in my ear.

"I love you more! So,what are we going to do today?" I laid her on the bed and I laid beside her. She placed her head on my chest and I played with her hair.

"I'm tired from walking these past 2 weeks. We can just cuddle and watch movies." I grabbed TV remote and turned the TV on. Shrek was playing and we decided to watch that,but I wasn't watching the movie. I was watching her beautiful soft face,her big dark eyes,her long eyelashes and her cute nose. How did I get so lucky?

"Gray,I'm hungry." she whined.

I laughed at her. "Already?"

She punched me lightly on the stomach. "Shut up and order pizza." I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. I grabbed my phone and ordered our favorite pizza,4 types of cheese.

Vita's POV

After half an hour,pizza came. I walked downstairs and grabbed ten bucks from pocket. I opened the door and I was greeted by young pizza man.

"Your pizza is here. It's $8.50."

"Here you go." I handed him the money and grabbed my pizza.

"Uhm...I was thinking,can I get your number?" guy asked scratching the back of his neck.

And then...Grayson came downstairs. He wrapped his hands around my waist and placed his chin on my head.

"Uhm,thanks for your order. Bye!" the pizza man left.

I turned around and gave Grayson a 'bitch,I know you are jealous' look.

"I just wanted to let him know that you are mine." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in a kiss.

"Do I smell pizza?" Ethan said jumping down the stairs.

"Yes,but it's mine!" I shouted at him.

They looked eachother in a weird way and nodded. Shit. I started running with the pizza box under my arm. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself.

"Vita,open the door!" Ethan shouted and banged on the door.

"MINE!" I yelled back. I grabbed a pizza slice from the box and started eating it. "Mmm...this pizza is so good!" I laughed a little.

"Vita,please!" Grayson whined.

"Fine." I opened the door and they grabbed the pizza box.

"Leave something for me!" I pouted. I grabbed another pizza slice and soon...There was no pizza.
________________________

A/N Well,that was a sad ending. Vote for the pizza!
~Lara