Chapter 17

I pressed the doorbell and I heard shuffeling inside. "I'll get it!" I laughed at the sound of Grayson's voice.

The door swung open. "Hey,princess!" he connected our lips and I pulled back.

"Stop!" I giggled.

"Come inside." I entered the house. It was big and cozy. A lady in her middle ages came to me and hugged me tightly.

"Hello,I'm Lisa!" the lady greeted me.

"I'm Vita,nice to meet you!"

"You are beautiful." I blushed. "You look familliar to me."

"I stopped by 2 weeks ago when I was searching for Grayson." I smiled.

"Oh,yeah! Come and join us at the living room." Me and Gray followed her into the living room. "This is my husband Sean..."

"I'm Sean,nice to meet you." he reached his hand out.

"I'm Vita,nice too meet you too." I shook his hand.

"...and this is Cameron."

"I'm Cameron!" The girl was very pretty,she had long brown hair and beautiful eyes.

"I'm Vita."

"Ethan should come soon." Lisa said leaving the living room.

I chit-chat with Grayson's family a little when the dinner came.

"Do you like lasagne?" Lisa asked me and gave me a big smile.

"My favourite." I smiled back.

"So,Vita,you finished school?" Sean asked me shoving food in his mouth.

"Yes,a week ago." I responded.

"Do you have any further plans?"

"Uhm,not exactly. I won't go to college so I will probably find a job."

"Oh. Are you intersted in sports?" Cam asked me wiping her mouth.

"Yeah,I'm in a boxing club."

"Oh,that's...nice."

"Maybe we could have another dinner with your parents so we could meet them." Sean suggested.

Grayson's POV

"Dad!" I gave him a stern look.

"Uhm,may I use your bathroom?" Vita asked standing up.

"I'll come with you." I stood up and placed a hand around her waist and lead her to the bathroom.

I saw mascara stains on her face and hugged her tightly,her head was on my chest and my head was on top of hers. "Princess,don't cry. I'm here for you and I'll always be." I kissed the top of her head.

"I know,but it's hard." She let out a few sobbs. She escaped the hug and turned to the mirror. "I look horrible." She washed her face.

"Don't you ever say that! You are beautiful." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She turned around and kissed me what surprised me. I carresed her cheek. "Come on."

We returned to the dinning area.

"Honey,I'm so sorry!" my mum said giving Vita a hug. "If you need anything,we are here for you." my dad added.

"Thank you." Vita said smiling.

After dinner,me and Vita were laying on my bed cuddled up. "Would you like to spend the night?"

She looked up at me. "But I don't have any comfy clothes."

"Wait here." I stood up from the bed and grabbed a big white T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "Here."

She stood up. "Where are you going?"

"To change."

"We've seen eachother naked before." I grabbed her waist and smirked at the tought from 2 weeks ago.

She groaned. "Fine! Lock the doors. I don't want your parents to see me naked." I locked the doors.

She started to take off her dress. She did it slowly,like she is teasing me. And it worked. I felt my member rising up. Shit.
__________________________

A/N Horny bish. Anyway,vote if you liked it.
~Lara