Chapter 20

"I want to meet him."

"You really want to meet him? When?" I was shocked by his reaction. I thought he is going to yell at me or something like that.

"As soon as possible."

"Like now?"

"Yes."

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. I hope he is still awake.

Grayson's POV

I was taking a shower when my phone rang. I put a towel around my waist and exited shower. Vita is calling.

Phone call:
V: Hey,Gray,are you awake?
G: Yeah,what happened? Are
     you OK?
V: Everything is fine. It's just...I
     told my brother about us...
     and he wants to meet you...
     now.
G: Uhm,OK,I'll be there in 10.
     Love you!
V: Love you too!

She hung up. I quickly dried myself and grabbed my boxers,jeans and a T-shirt. I dressed myself and walked outside to my car. I turned the car on and started to drive.

I'm so nervous. What if I mess something up? What if I say something wrong?

I pulled over in front of Vita's house. I exited the car and walked to the porch. Calm down. Breathe. I knocked on the door and I heard shuffeling inside. The door opened and I saw Vita beautiful as always.

"Hey!" I greeted her and kissed her forehead.

"Hey,sorry for calling you this late."

"No problem." I stepped inside and saw a blonde guy sitting on the couch.

Axel's POV

I heard noises behind me so I turned around. There was a tall fit guy holding Vita's hand. They came closer and Vita spoke up.

"Axel,this is Grayson. Gray,this is my brother Axel."

"Nice to meet you." I said and reached my hand out.

He shook my hand. "Nice to meet you too."

"I'll go and get us drinks." Vita walked away from us and headed to the kitchen.

"Do you really like her or is she just a toy to play with?"

"No,I don't like her." Son of a bitch. "I love her." That surprised me.

"I believe that you are treating her right,because if you don't...it won't go well." I had a serious look on my face.

"Don't worry about that."

I simply nodded.

We talked about random things when it was his time to leave. Vita kissed Grayson and his hands trailed down her back. They pulled back from the kiss and they said their goodbyes.

"So..." Vita walked towards me.

"He is a nice guy. I aprrove it." I gave her a big smile and she hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

She walked to her cloest and pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top. "We need to get some sleep."

I nodded and grabbed a pair of sweats and a T-shirt from my suitcase.

I crawled into bed next to Vita. Yes,we sleep together. "Goodnight,sis!"

"Goodnight,bro!"

And soon,we fell asleep.
______________________

A/N I don't like this chapter at all.
Ugh,but vote if you liked it.
~Lara