Chapter 12

The door cracked open. What does he want?

Dian stepped into the room and gave me a weak smile. "Hey,I heard what happened so I stopped by." he sat on the chair next to my bed.

"After 4 days?"

"I brought you chocolate." he ignored my question. "How do you feel?"

"Horrible." words escaped my mouth,even tho I didn't want to say that to him because it isn't his business.

"Why? Does it hurt that bad?" he asked with a worried expression on his face.

"No,it's not that. It's just that my boyfriend is a douchebag." Here it goes again...I'll cry until my eyes hurt and to be worse,it will be in front of Dian.

"You have a boyfriend?" I nodded my head yes. "Did he hurt you? Did he hit you? I swear to God,I'll kill him!" he stood up and you could see anger on his face. Veins were visible on his neck and on his arms.

"No,he didn't hurt me physically...don't do anything! I'll talk to him." I gave him a reasuring smile. "I phone called him yesterday and he didn't hang up...and there was a girl's voice and...and..." I was crying waterfalls by now. I couldn't finish the sentence.

"He doesn't deserve you. You are smart,beautiful and kind,he is just some moron." he hugged me tightly.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Babe,you are going home today!" Shit. Grayson came.

Dian turned around and checked Gray out. "Who are you?" Dian said in disgusted voice.

"I am Vita's boyfriend! Who are you? Are you her lover!?" Grayson raised his voice. His chest was going up and down and his eyes grew wide.

Dian shoved Gray's arm and rushed out of the room.

"Is he your lover? Huh!?" he was yelling at me.

"I could ask you the same thing about that girl yesterday!" now I was yelling at him.

"What girl? What are you talking about?"

"When I called you yesterday,you didn't hang up and I could hear you and some girl giggling!"

"Are you crazy? What girl? You are going insane!"

"Don't mess around with me! You know what I'm talking about!"

"Oh,so you called that guy from the other day to comfort you,huh!?"

I was speechless. "Get out! Go fuck that girl and don't talk to me ever again! I don't need you in my life!" I cried hard.

His face was plastered with anger and saddness at the same time.

"You know what? FUCK YOU!" he exited the room.

"Better than you!" I yelled back and laid down on my bed with a pillow on my face. I'm so angry right now. Jerk. He can fuck whoever he wants,but not me. I'm done with him!
____________________

A/N This is the last chapter.

Hell no! Shit is going to happen!
Anyway,comment what you think down below and vote if you liked it!
~Lara