Chapter 11

"Is she going to be OK?"

"Her head hit the floor too hard and that lead to a brain concussion. We will leave her here for a couple of days to make sure she is OK and that there are no consecuences. You can see her now,she is awake." the doctor said taking off his glasses.

Me and Ethan walked to her room and opened the door. I saw her pale face and wires connected to her body.

"Princess,are you OK?" I asked and grabbed her cold hand.

"I'm fine,no worries." she gave me a weak smile.

"Don't lie to me,does it hurt?"

She groaned. "My head hurts a little."

I leaned in an kissed her temple. "Everything is going to be OK. After you get out of the hospital,you can stay at our place for a few days."

"Noooo...I don't want to bother your family!" she whined and placed her head on my chest.

"Don't ever say that again. You are not going to bother my family,you are my girlfriend and I'll take care of you." I placed thousand of kisses on the back of her hand.

She started to cry. "What's wrog,princess?" I asked worriedly.

"You are the best boyfriend ever and I just make your life horrible!"

"Shhhh...don't cry. You make my life better!" I kissed her lips slowly.

"Ummmm...guys...I'm here!" Ethan waved his hands like a crazy person. Me and Vita started to laugh.

***4 days later***

Vita's POV

It was monday evening. Grayson was coming over every morning and bringing me flowers or candy. He is so sweet. I should probably call him to say goodnight. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

Phone call:
G: Hi,princess!
V: Hi,cutie pie! I just wanted
too...
G: Sorry,I can't talk right now,
see ya tomorrow babe!
V: Gray? Can you hear me? He
didn't hang up.
G: *girl's giggle* Who is that?
Stop it,you perv! *girl's
giggle* Never! That's
Grayson's voice!?

I hung up...Tears started to form in my eyes...I couldn't believe it...Maybe I heard it wrong...Gray wouldn't do something like that...Maybe it was his friend or someone...Maybe I am halucinating because of the meds...Who am I kidding!? Grayson is cheating on me!

Now tears are streaming down my cheeks,I feel horrible.

I took a photo of me and Grayson from the nightstand and ripped it appart. I hate him.

Soon I cried myself to sleep.

***morning***

The nurse woke me up while bringing me my breakfast,just some cornflakes and milk and an apple. I finished my breakfast and walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and my hair was greasy.

I walked back to my room and the nurse came in. "Miss,you alredy have a visitor,should I let him in?"

I looked at my phone,it was 9:05. Gray never comes this early. Maybe he wants to apologize.

"Uhm...sure."

The door cracked open. What does he want?
_______________________

A/N Hola,bishes! Who is her visitor? Comment down below what you think and vote if you liked it!
~Lara