Chapter 24

"Gray! Stop!" I whined. Grayson thought it would be good idea to wake me up by jumping on my bed...but it wasn't.

"Happy birthday!" he laid next to me,he was only in his shorts. Well damn. "Good morning,princess!" he whispered in my ear and gave me a rain of kisses on my face.

"Good morning,idiot!" I giggled and gave him a quick peck.

"ETHAN! STOP OR I'LL SHOVE MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS!" Cam groaned. Ethan was jumping on her bed too,but he didn't stop. Cam stood up and Ethan ran outside,and Cam ran after him.

"It's just you and me,babygirl!"

"Ew,ew,ew! Don't call me like that." I slightly kicked him in the arm. "What are we doing today?" I asked him while trailing my fingers down his back.

"I don't know,it's your birthday." he gave my hand quick kiss. "How about we go swimming and I take you to a fancy dinner tonight?" he smirked.

"Sounds good."
-
I walked out of the bathroom after I shovered and straightened my hair. I grabbed the white dress from my suitcase that I recently bought and put it on. I put on a pair of black heels and my silver bracelet that Axel gave me for my 18th birthday. I just put on red lipstick and mascara.

Just when I was done applying my make up,I heard knocking on the door. I grabbed my phone and put it in my clutch. I opened the door and there he was,standing with a single red rose in his hands.

Grayson's POV

She opened the door and my jaw immediately fell down to the floor. She was so beautiful.

"Wow,you look so b-beautiful. Uhm-uh,this is for you." I handed her the rose and she thanked me. She gave me a quick kiss and walked back inside to place the rose in the vase.

"Ready?" I asked her as she came back and she nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers and we walked down to the restaurant.

I opened the door for her and she gave me a big smile.

"Dolan." I said to the lady at the entrance and she lead us to our table. I walked behind Vita and helped her with her chair. (idk how to describe it) I sat across from her as the lady gave us our menus and walked away.

After we decided what to eat,we ordered our food and I grabbed Vita's hand.

"Gosh,you are so beautiful." I gave her a big toothy smile and she started to blush.

"Stop."
-
We were walking down the beach,hand in hand,as the full moon was shining above the sea.

I stoped in my tracks and Vita turned around to look at me confused.

"Uhm,Vita...I have something for you." I reached in my pocket and pulled out a small black ring.

She gasped. "Oh my God,you didn't have to."

"Princess,this is my promise ring to you. I promise that I'll always be there for you,in sickness,in health,in good or bad,for advice or just a simple hug. Even if you hate me,even if you want to rip my head off...I'll always be there for you,because I love you and that will never change." I put the ring on her finger and she put her hand over her mouth. Few tears escaped her eyes and she immediately kissed me.

She pulled back. "Gosh,I love you so much!" she said and kissed me again.

"I love you more." I mumbled into the kiss.
_____________________

A/N 😭😟😧 What have I done? I made myself cry a little. Vote if you're single! *votes*
~Lara