Chapter 32: A New Day

3 Years, 9 months and 15 days later.. On a warm spring day..

"Cheers to this lovely new couple! We all hope that you're life together will forever be a happy one."

Sans and I sat side by side, in front of the stage, where Grillby had just given a speech, "Treat her well ya damned skeleton. You mess with her, so you mess with me. Trust me.. That wouldn't be good."

Sans chuckled, putting his glass of chamange into the air, "Oh don't worry Grillbz. I won't hurt her too badly."

Everyone cheered and drank some of the champagne from our glasses. Sans wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him, "Isn't this so amazing. Think about it. Years ago.. We were best friends. Now we are husband and wife."

I smiled warmly and looked down at the ground, "Yeah.."

"Something wrong?"

I felt something odd, that bothered my head terribly. I had no idea what it was. I tried to ignore it anyway.

"No. Come on. Let's dance~!"

We all danced for what seemed like hours. It was one of the best tines of my life, dancing with Sans and all my friends. I was so happy, but...

Something didn't seem right. I felt like I was forgetting something.. Or someone..

My thoughts were cut off to Sans, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it, "Sorry love. I have to go help Papyrus outside with something. I'll be right back."

I smiled and nodded, "Take your time."

He nodded and then began to walk towards the exit. I decided to sit down, since me feet were killing me in those heels. I admired everyone dancing and all the happy faces. This was beautiful.. Truly beautiful.

"Excuse me? Miss Y/n?" An elderly voice said to me. I looked at the woman who's face was slightly hidden beneath her black cloak. She smiled genuinely at me, "Congratulations."

"Oh.. Thank you. May I ask who you are?" I asked politely, not wanting to sound rude since I had never met this woman.

"I am actually here because my son in law came to this wedding. He told me to pick him up here. But I thought I'd congratulate you first."

"Aw.. That's very sweet. Thank you very much."

"I also have his wedding gift here for you. He forgot it so I thought I would just give it to you now. It isn't much."

I smiled, "Mind if open it now?"

"No. No. Not at all. I'd love to see your expression."

I smiled and slowly peeled at the paper, noticing it was a book. The more I tore at the paper.. The more I realized something familiar about it. Finally all the paper was gone and there I was.. Once again.. Face to cover with One Last Dance. I looked up to look at the woman in shock, but.. She was no where to be found. Then I recognized who she was. The red eyes, the short brown hair, her weird smile.

Chara. What was she doing here? What did she want?

Then I heard a familiar voice coming from the book.

"Be......... C-Careful...... Iris......"

I felt like I had heard that voice before.

That's when I heard Sans, once again taking my hand as he knelt down before me smiling, "Enjoying your time, my dear?"

"Yeah.. I'm having a great time."

Something wasn't right. One thing I did know for sure, was that Chara was back.