Chapter 15: Games

So in the previous chapter, you may have thought that someone might die. Well, congratulations, you are correct. It's going to one of these four characters. Who do you think it will be?
Sans
Iris
Chara
Grillby

Sans P.O.V.

What was my plan? I would let her stay over at my house like we used to as a kid. When she wants to go to bed I'll give her a quick kiss on the lips, then run to my bedroom. Considering I was a fucking scaredy cat, this would be a miracle if I could actually do it.

Your P.O.V.

I sat in front of Grillby as he finished cleaning off the counters. I had ten minutes before Sans was going to be there. Grillby seemed to be very quiet, not that it wasn't normal, but it just felt off.

Finally he opened his mouth, "Waiting for someone, Y/n?"

I nodded, smiling, "Sans. We're gonna hang out at his place. I brought a movie too." I pulled it out, allowing him to look at the title.

"The Bone Collector? This is a rated R film. Have you seen this yet?"

"No. It looked like a good movie."

He groaned, putting a hand over his eyes, "Why? It's the next thing to a porno. I've seen this movie."

"You watch pornos?"

"No. I don't. And I didn't say it's a prono. I said it's close to one."

"Ooh~! So you watch dirty movies?"

Grillby growled, not exactly mad at me, just irritated from the teasing, "No. I don't."

"Ya sure, Grill? It sounds devine~!"

I personally loved to tease the shit out of him, but when he finally stopped saying anything back, I knew I was done. I took the movie and put it back into my bag, "If you don't want me to watch it, then I won't."

"If you're just hanging out, is that really the movie you should be watching? Why not a comedy?"

"This is a comedy. It's mixed with comedy, romance, mystery, and a hint of horror."

He sighed, "How would you even know that?"

"I don't. It's on the back of the DVD case," I took it back out to show him the back, pointing to the big bold letters near the top of the case.

"See?"

"Yeah. Alright. Now how about i talk about Sans?"

I sighed, putting the movie away again, "I don't need you to tell me to keep hands and stuff to myself, but why would he even want something like that from me? I mean.. I'm just.. me. He's more into.. other girls.."

"You don't know anything about his feelings, Y/n. If you just gave it time, things might turn out differently."

"He told me days ago that Chara was going to kill this girl he's in love with.. It makes no sense either. Who could this girl be? And why would he try to kiss me, yesterday?"

Grillby shot up and put his hands up, "Woah. Woah. Woah. Kiss? Y/n M/n (middle name)."

"Hey. I said try. He came onto me, not the other way around."

He sighed, if he had eyes, he probably would've rolled them, "And you say he doesn't like you."

That's when, I hear the door open and then shut behind me. I look back to see Sans, walking in. His hands were, as usual, stuffed in his pockets.

"Ready to go, Iris?" He smiled lazily like he normally did. Grillby took my hand and sighed, "You be careful. You hear me?"

"Yes, Grill. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow at work."

《Tımə Skıþ》

Sans and I sat on his couch in silence for awhile. I guess we didn't really know what to say. I could think of so many fun things to do, yet I kept my mouth shut for some reason.

"Hey?" Sans finally broke the silence, "Finish my sentence game?"

"Yes!! I remember playing when we were kids. You start."

I always made him start the first round. I never knew what weird words would come out of my mouth.

"Pizza."

"Is."

"Essential."

"For."

"Um.... Decorating?"

"Houses?"

We stared at each other, throughly confused by the words we used. Then, we burst into laughter.

"Pizza is essential for decorating houses. Perfect. Your turn to start."

I smiled as I thought of some really random word. "Monkeys."

"Eat."

"Very."

"Tasty."

"Ffffffish."

Sans couldn't help but laugh, "Fish?"

"I don't know! Just keep going with it."

"I think you meant bananas, but.. Anyway.. When."

"They."

"Need."

"To."

"...... Meditate.."

"Well.. Maybe monkeys do eat task fish when they need to meditate."

I smiled, giggling as I waited for his word.

"Hm.... I."

"Really."

"Want."

"To."

"Kiss."

"......." I stared at him, not liking where that was headed, so I said the first thing that came to mind."

"Flower."

"......... Pots?"

I looked away, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing for some reason. I looked back at him to notice he was doing the same. The blush on his face made me smile every fucking time.

Chara is lucky to have him yet she uses him. She was as stupid as she looked.