Chapter 14: Plan A

Me reading the comments: God damn.. Ya'll a bunch of violent mother f☆ckers. I'm not sure what to do with my lovely readers.

Sans P.O.V.

"Chara, we need to talk," I sat down and looked up at her. She crossed her arms, "Is it about that no good snitch?"

"Chara, please. Stop. We need to talk about this deal."

She glared down at me, "Don't do anything you might regret skeleton. It'd be a shame if Y/n somehow.. Disappeared."

"Why do you want me to be with you so badly? You make me lie to her, ignore her.. You even made me back out of the competition. What is it you want from me?"

"Is know this may seem like I'm after you, but I could care less what happens to you. I want her to suffer."

I stood back up and walked over to her, reaching for her, "What do you mean? What did she do to you, Chara? She had met you for the first time when I introduced her to you."

"Wrong!" She yelled and smacked his hand away, "Do you not remember? You are the biggest idiot! How could you not remember!?"

"Remember what?!"

She groaned, facepalming and dragging her hand down her face, "You're as blind as Y/n is about her feelings."

I was thoroughly confused, but Chara threw her hands up, "That's it!I'm done with this! I'm not changing the deal in anyway!" She turned and left, annoyed as hell.

《Le time skip, brought to you by someone's future dead body》

Undyne sat down next to me, pulling her wet hair into a ponytail because she had just gotten out of the shower.

"So. You wanted something?"

"Yeah. I'm having relationship problems. As usual.."

She sighed and looked down, "Tell me this, Sans. Have you done it yet?" I had no clue what she meant. I hadn't seen Undyne since Iris and I had practiced here awhile back.

Undyne grabbed my collar and stared at me intensely, "Are you serious?"

I bit my lip and looked around awkwardly, but smiled, "Heh.. I totally remember. Could you remind me?"

"Did you kiss Iris, yet?! I've been dying for action man!! Did you learn NOTHING from the training I gave you?!"

"That didn't have as much to do with her as it did physical exercise."

"Does that matter?! Look, I know there's this whole killing thing with Chara, but if you just keep it a secret, then everything will be great!"

I sighed, "Undyne.. I'm worried of getting caught."

She snorted, "Pfft. Oh please. As long as you're not making out in plain sight-"

"Undyne!!" I turned a bright blue and looked down, "She probably doesn't even like me. I mean, I bet she's still mad about me leaving for so long. I don't blame her, either. I said nothing to her about leaving."

"Of course she likes you. It's not always obvious that a girl likes you, but Sans, she's the definition of obvious. Do you not pay attention?!"

I held my hands up, defensively in front of her, "Hey. Calm down. I'm sorry. I guess I'm just oblivious to her feelings."

"And I guess that you're not going to do anything about it, are you?"

"Of course I am! Chara is going to special classes starting tomorrow for the competition. I'll just invite Iris out somewhere and then.. I'll work something out."

"You better. Or else I'll make you do 500 push ups and 1000 pull ups."

I groaned, "My god, woman! It's a kiss!"

"Yeah. A kiss that could change both of your lives. Now, GET TO WORK!" I shot up out of the chair and ran straight to the closest phone and dialed Iris' number.

Your P.O.V.
My phone rang while I was looking at the Dancing Award website. It was Sans. I wasn't sure what to do, since under the circumstances we were in. I slowly slid my finger over the answer button. I held the phone to my ear and sighed, "Hello Sans."

"Hi Iris. Um.. Well Chara is going to be gone tomorrow, so I thought we could go somewhere and ya know.. Hang out. I-If you you don't want to-"

"N-No. That sounds nice. Where do you want to meet tomorrow," I wanted to think of this as a date, but Sans was my best friend. That was all. I had to respect that.

"I'll meet you after your work shift tomorrow. Just wait there and I'll come get you."

I wasn't sure what to think for a second. Why did he want to meet in the late evening? "You know when I get off work, right?"

"Of course. 7 o'clock tomorrow night."

I scratched the back of my head but smiled, "Alright. I'll see you then."

We hung up after we said our goodbyes and then I set the phone down on the coffee table. I shot up, full of happiness, "I'm going on a friendly date with Sans!! Yes!! Finally!!"