Chaoter 13 [Michi]

Michi's pov: [OOOOO~ Shit about to go down]

I see my Zaney as I grabbed his tux smiling. Zane frowns trying to shove me off but the claws came out and gripped onto him as (Y/N) walks out to see me kissing Zane as she drops her glass.

(Y/N)'s pov:

Zane...........you're such an idiot

I slowly went to Zane as I grab Michi by the hair tossing her off as I grabbed Zane's keys.

"You enjoy your night with your parents and family, THEY DONT NEED TO MEET ME" I said taking the keys walking to his car. "I'm staying at Aaron and Aph's for a while"

Zane frowns as he tries to chase after me but Michi tripped him and dragged him inside as Garroth and Vylad looked at each other. Vylad goes to his car to follow me.

I sat on the couch with Aaron and Aphmau as Aph laid her head in Aaron's lap and her legs on mine. I didn't mind

"(Y/N), you've been rather emotional lately especially after my bachelor party."

"I didn't go to it, plus you, Zane, Garroth, Vylad, Travis, and Dante went to a bar and got drunk then came home and y'all did stuff"

After I said that Aaron looks at me before looking at Aph.

"She's not wrong you came home thinking Celestia was dying when she was asleep" Aphmau said calmly holding her belly. I looked at Aph frowning as I stand up for a second to sit on the floor hugging my knees. "(Y/N)....?"

"Zane and I did it that night he came home drunk. Who knew he was a light weight but....."

Aaron got up after Aphmau sat up. "What. Did. He. Do." He said angrily.

I looked at him frowning.

Zane's pov:

I smacked Michi during dinner because my parents thought she was (Y/N)

"This is not my girlfriend mom"

"Michi looks like a wonderful girl! Give her a chance my god"

"MOM SHES MY EX FROM A YEAR AGO! My one year anniversary with (Y/N) is coming up but this little devil cat came and ruined my surprise for tonight"

"We're you gonna propose little brother?" Garroth looks at him as I frown and nod.

"Now I can't do it tonight"

Hours passed as I had to suffer to long...

I run home as I see the lights of Aaron's house were on as I ran over knocking on the door as Aaron opens it seeing me.

"YOU!" Aaron growls and punches me in the face as I fall back groaning.

(Y/N) runs out going in front of me as Aaron accidentally punches her thinking it was me.

The anger in his eyes controlled him as once he heard his sister scream the anger faded as he broke down in tears.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ITS POSITIVE AARON I DONT KNOW IF MY PREGNANCY IS POSITIVE" She screams as I went blank.

"(Y/N)......y-you"

"I don't know if it's positive.....you got drunk that night of Aaron's bachelor party.......and you might have gotten me pregnant.." She says hugging herself as I stood and hug her tightly.

"We'll check in a week....okay?"

"O-Okay" She says crying as I rub her back as I still groan from my head being punched.

We went home as (Y/N) have gotten me an ice pack as she places it on my head as I look at her belly placing my hand on her belly. She flinches and blushes deeply.

"Y'know....I wouldn't mind it being positive...."

"We aren't married yet....and...I don't want to be the center of attention that's Aphmau's pregnancy not mine"

I never heard her say something like that before as she walks upstairs as I stood frowning trying to go to her but she locked the door.

I hear the phone ring as I picked it up.

"Hello is this (Y/N)?"

"No this is her boyfriend...."

"Well her results came in well second results and she's not pregnant but...may I do ask what's your name?"

"Zane Ro'maeve?"

"Ahhhh that's really familiar because this girl named Michi God knows what's her name. Said that your her baby daddy?"

"..." I drop the phone screaming. "I'll call you back" I end the call running upstairs.

MY DRUNK SELF BETTER HAVE NOT GOTTEN MICHI PREGNANT OR I'LL GET SMACKED BY (Y/N)!!!