Chapter 7 [Approval]

Aphmau's pov:

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK ZANE AND (Y/N)!!!!!!!!

I run to Aaron's room seeing him on the phone as he soon hang up looking at me smiling.

"Who were you on the phone with...?"

"Oh just a sibling of (Y/N) and I"

"What did she want?"

"He correction, he's just wanted to tell me about (Y/N)"

"What about her?"

"Her and Zane are going on a date"

"What's wrong with that??? It's exciting!!!!!"

"She's my sister! My little sister well besides our half but doesn't matter! If you had a sibling you would understand how I feel about this...I don't want her" Aaron frowns as I pout and walk over kissing his cheek.

"Hey my friends are family so I know how it feels like sorta but you should be happy"

"You want to spy on their date don't you?"

"Of course I do! Now come on!!!! Zane is taking her to the theater over here!" I squeal.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I'm excited for my date with Zane we are going to see Suicide Squad then go out for dinner.

Outfit above

I walk downstairs to Zane as he blushes smiling.

"You're beautiful (Y/N)" Zane smiles holding his hand out for me as I take his hand smiling.

We walk to the theater as I kept hearing whispers as I grew curious.

"Hey you go get the tickets I'll be right back" I smile as Zane nods.

I walk to the bush kicking it. Hearing Aphmau groan as Aaron pops his head out.

"No one kicks my girl-! Oh you heard us" Aaron stops himself as I stare at him.

I just stare at him and Aphmau before walking off back to Zane. I take his hand as he smiles under his mask.

Aaron growls as Aphmau gives him a shirt. "Put it on and I'm gonna style your hair so she doesn't know it's us" She smiles as he nods.

They both walk in behind Zane and I as they grab there tickets and accidentally hit is as Zane apologizes.

As do I but I stayed quiet since I already know it's them.

We sat in the back of the theater so they can't spy on us from afar. Can't believe Zane doesn't know yet. It's a good thing.

After the movie Zane and I walk out and start to head over to the restaurant as it started to rain as Zane wraps his arm around me keeping me warm as I look back to see them still follow as I make Zane face towards me for a second.

"I love you Zane"

"I love you too (Y/N)"

Zane and I smile as we soon went closer as our lips were about to touch Aphmau rushes and knocks Zane over as Aaron knocks me over.

Zane didn't care as he rubs his head as I soon try to get up but struggle. Aaron is obviously heavier then me so he applied pressure when he knocked me over.

"I twisted my ankle...." I frown trying to stand up to fall over again. "Really Aaron....."

Aaron frowns helping me up as Zane keeps me standing by having me hold on to him.

"......" I had no more words as I reached for Aphmau as I climbed onto her as she helps me home. Aaron never acted like this before that I couldn't face another guy so I'm sorry Zane but dates over.

Aaron's pov:

What have I done.....

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Aaron! We were just going to kiss for a second not a fricken hour what were you even doing around us?!" Zane yells.

"Aphmau and I spied on you two....."

"Aaron.........no one harasses you about Aphmau anymore even her mother" Zane says running to catch up to Aphmau and (Y/N).

I walk inside the house to see Aphmau and Zane as they both stare at me.

"Where's (Y/N)?"

"On the balcony she bites when she can't reach the roof injured" Aphmau says frowning.

I got up to the balcony seeing (Y/N) looking through pictures on her phone.

"You remind me of mom, an overprotective person of their children....it's heartbreaking Aaron"

"(Y/N)....I care about you because your my sister" I said sitting next to her. "I know mom isn't around to be excited for you to be dating and we both know dad left but, I have to be the protective older brother."

"Overprotective" She chuckles before having a few tears. "I know we are the two oldest of our family, but please let me date Zane without you and Aphmau spying that's all I ask for"

"Of course and I'm sorry for hurting your ankle..." I frown seeing ice on it.

"No worries just, since you tackled me. I showed Aphmau and sent her your baby photos" She smirks as I soon hear Aphmau scream with joy.

"Damn it" I said running to grab the phone from her.