Chapter 11 [Fearing Family]

(Y/N) and Zane got back home safely as Zane had her move in with him to protect her when he knew she could protect herself but he loves her more then anything.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I sat on Zane's couch with a blanket over my lap as I held a photo album of my family seeing Aaron holding me when I was three. I frown already fearing the worse of what Aaron could do after I made that decision.

Zane walks in with the last box from my room in Aph's place as he sits next to me seeing me look through pictures.

"Are you scared of what Aaron might do?"

"Yes I am when I don't want to be"

Zane frowns placing his hand on my knee as he pulls me onto his lap placing the photo album down holding me close.

"I won't let him hurt you.....I care about you too much"

"I love you Zane"

"I love you so much more (Y/N)"

I smile kissing his cheek gently before hearing my phone ring picking it up hearing Aphmau talk about coming back home as I put it on speaker.

"I hope your with Zane (Y/N)"

"I am Aphmau"

"Well, Aaron and I are moving into the house next to my house I think you already knew (Y/N) but because I'm pregnant means Aaron will be really clingy and so we won't be able to hang out often"

"I already planned ahead Aphamu"

"What do you mean by that?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Don't stress yourself out god, I just moved in with Zane" I said as Zane holds me tight.

"Oh okay...well we'll see you guys in a week"

Aphmau hangs up.

Aphmau's pov:

After I hung up the phone everyone looks at me wondering what I said as I kept it to myself.

Aaron walks over to me.

"Is she okay?"

"....she moved in with Zane then I didn't know what she saw gonna say next so I just hung up"

I frown looking at Aaron as he takes my hand before hugging me tightly.

"........she moved in with Zane" Aaron starts to growl as I frown before pressure pointing him knocking him out.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I lay in bed curled up feeling really ill as I get a few texts from Aaron saying that there coming home tonight. Meaning I have to pick them up.

I sat up falling straight back down on the bed feeling warm as I try to help myself and not have Zane worry but he already came in with tomato soup, a wet rag, and water....LOTS of water.

"Hey (Y/N)....are you feeling okay?" He says placing the rag on my forehead.

"Nope I have a fever....and now we have to pick up the others at the airport" I said starting to eat the soup.

Zane sits next to me. "I don't want you to drive or strain yourself, I'll drive and you can come"

As the hour passed Zane hands me his spare hoodie as I put it on as he kept his mask covering his face as I took it and put it on so I wouldn't get others sick. Zane frowns hating not wearing the mask but he also hates seeing me like this.

As we got in the car we drove to the airport seeing everyone as we took the big van that carries everyone.

I got out shaking in my boots almost falling over as Zane holds me close. Aaron frowns walking up to me but I hesitated and went back as he frowns.

"Don't worry about it Aaron she's just not feeling good"

"...Ill help once I get Aphmau settled in our new home" Aaron says as Zane nods holding me as I didn't really want that.

Everyone got in as....I had to go to the ER

Fricken...ugh I didn't want everyone going but they did anyway