Chapter 3 [Accidents happen]

(Y/N)'s pov:

I come back with the ingredients as I see Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan fighting over a mixing bowl as Katelyn just records it as I set the ingredients down.

"Umm what happened?" I asked Katelyn.

Flash Back

"That's my bowl! I grabbed it first!" Aphmau yells. Kawaii~Chan pouts and tackles her as they have a cat fight over the bowl

Present

I frown taking the bowl as Lucinda grabs something out of the bag that I got personally as I grabbed it out of her hands before she could do anything.

"Are you hiding something (Y/N)?" Lucinda said leaning against the counter.

"No I'm not they are just bandages for my hands" I said setting them on the table.

"Why?" Aphmau says looking at them seeing them for hands. "Why would you need these?"

"....Ill tell you when I'm comfortable" I said handing the bowl to Kawaii~Chan and getting another bowl for Aphmau as they soon started making sweets as I grab my bandages and walk into my room placing them on my bed to see Travis looking in my window.

"Wth...." I walk over and open the window. "What do you want?"

"Oh come on baby~ I left the group to say hi to you" Travis smirks as I shove him off into the bush as I close the window and head back to the others to see flour everywhere.

Aaron's pov:

I walk next to Zane as I see him going through pictures on his phone as he had pictures from high school.

"Zane who's that?" I pointed to a girl wearing my old senior hoodie.

"It's Aphmau, we became good friends junior year. She still has your jacket"

"I know but I'm talking about this photo" I said pointing to a girl laying on the outside bleachers with her earbuds in.

"Oh....umm you won't yell at me would you..?."

"I will if I have a reason"

"It's (Y/N) first day of her senior year, we hanged out in junior but all of a sudden she went completely silent" Zame frowns as he seemed worried about her.

"Well Zane keep a secret?"

"Sure"

"She's my sister, and during her senior year our mom passed away so I held down the fort at home with our other siblings"

Zane sat there frowning as he looks at the picture.

"I watched her during senior year to make sure she was okay.....I didn't know she wasn't....she was just quiet"

I frown nodding as I pat his back.

"But hey, she's alright now just her being the second oldest it hit her as hard as it hit me. Anyway come on we found a great sushi place" I smile as we both heard Dante scream as he tackles a girl.

"Dante! Don't hurt the girl!" Garroth said as I go help him out as Zane hanged back as he keeps looking at that picture frowning.

"I never got her number until now..."

A few hours went by as we all return to the house to see all the girls passed out except for (Y/N) who was cleaning up as I see bandages on her arm as I rush over.

"Who got high on sugar and did this to you?!"

"Don't worry about it Aaron I dropped a glass and slipped on flour that was on the floor and got scratched. Nothing to bad" She says finishing up cleaning up as Zane walks over to her with a take out box.

"Hey I got you sushi, if you didn't have anything to eat but sweets" Zane says calmly handing her the box. (Y/N) smiles before setting it down and hugging Zane.

"Thanks, anyway I'll see you guys in the morning" She smiles grabbing the box and walking into her room.

I walk behind Zane smiling. "Good job your are already on her good side" I smile before picking up Aphmau.

Everyone went to bed except for Zane and (Y/N) as they were still awake in there separate rooms.

I like that idiot

They both thought.