6• Before it sinks in

Tyler pov

I looked about as everyone stared at me.

Well...this isn't awkward at all..
Note my sarcasm.

I tested out a smile with one of the men, trying to give off that 'I'm friendly' vibe, he just gave a snarl.
Okee dokee, not a friendly chap, not a friendly chap at all.

I quickly looked away from him adjusting myself on the seat so I was sitting up straight.

"Is this him?" The guy in front of me asked out aloud with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, his voice sounding groggy and scratchy.

His hair was dark brown and slicked back, he also had a bit of a beard which surprisingly was orange. He was wearing a hoodie that looked like it hadn't been taken off since he bought it and had a tattoo on the side of his face.

(^This character isn't anyone, it's a made up one so you can come up with a name for him)

The room fell quiet as no one answered him. I suddenly wondered if that question was directed at me.
The man turned slightly to look beside himself when he noticed no one was replying to him.
Brendon looked up from biting on his fingernails and realised everyone was now looking at him.

"Oh hah." He breathed "yeah that's him." He said with a forced smile.

As soon as the men began chatting amongst themselves and with the attention off of brendon, he still proceeded to kept forcing a smile at all of them as he quickly stepped over to me whilst eyeing off the men.

I watched brendon, observing his strangeness as he came around to my side and slung an arm over the back of the chair as he crouched down a little.

"Okay now would be a good time to explain what's going on." I whispered to him.

"Uh, well let's just say I may have accidentally told the boys that you saw the drug stash and let's just say they weren't too happy about it so..we're in a little bit of trouble." He whispered to me quickly and gave a sheepish smile to try and water down what he had just said.

"What kind of trouble?" I asked wearily as I too eyed off the men.

"Ehh.." Brendon winced, giving me an idea that this wasn't at all good.

"Yeah that's right you're in trouble." The scratchy voice sounding guy spoke up. "We can't have you police men snoopin' all up in our business, you saw somefin you weren't supposed da. We can't have you ratting this out to your cop buddies."

I squinted my eyes a little and opened my mouth as I let out an uhh sound.
"You, you guys do know that Brendon's a cop too right?"

"Yeah we all knows, but he's also very handy in the drug dealin' business, and we all know he ain't gonna rat us out cus he's one of us." He told me as he shoved his hands in his hoodies pocket.

"Okay well I only accidentally saw some stuff and I don't really have any clue what's going on nor do I want to. So I'm just gonna get out of here and you guys can do whatever." I said as I politely excused myself and went to stand up.
I was immediately pushed back down into the seat by a firm hand on my shoulder.

I gulped and had no choice but to sit back down smiling sheepishly at everyone.

"You ain't going no where, brendon may have given you a warning and you promised not to say anything but we don't trust cops like you so I've gotta deal with you myself now because brendon here is clearly incapable." The guy said as he gave brendon a disapproving glare.

"A cop sees a large stash of drugs in your dealers place and your dealer only let's the cop go with a warning. I think you can see the problem we have here." The guy laughed, the laugh that made you feel more uncomfortable than cheerful.