5• How to appropriately be kidnapped by Tyler J.

Tyler's pov

I hummed along to myself as I lay there in the darkness, the tape over my mouth stopping me from singing.
I've gotten quiet used to the car jolting around, although I would much appreciate it if the driver would kindly start avoiding potholes before my spine detaches from my skull.

I'm unsure how long exactly I've been in the car for as I stopped counting upon founding a rhythmic beat to the numbers and started busting them out like a rap in my mind, that was until Justin timberlake songs started playing in my head, I blame josh for that. 

So here I lay humming away.
Hey that rhymes..

I could hear muffled voices every now and then from whoever was in the proper and safe seating area of the car.
Why couldn't they have at least put me in the backseat?
Consider the safety of your hostage people! Yeesh.

Maybe they thought I'd try and escape or use my karate skills on them or something, so they felt they had to secure me in the boot for their safety.
Now that is a compliment I will accept.

It's a shame I didn't have my taser with me currently, I'm sure it would come in handy in the very near future.

I coughed a little against the tape as the air in here was gunky from the fumes of the engine. Not very pleasant, not very pleasant at all.

What if..what if I suffocate in here?

Oh good lord what a pathetic way to go. I wouldn't even get to find out what these people have in store for me.
I wonder where they're taking me anyway..

It'd be really great if they took me to disney land to be honest. It'd be like 'surprise! We kidnapped you but it's all good because look we've taken you to Disneyland!'.
See..if I was a kidnapper that's what I'd  do, maybe I should make a suggestion when I get out of here.

They could've at least given me some candy like other kidnappers do...

Not that, I get excited about candy or anything or would accept candy from strangers, I mean I'm a fully grown man. Psheesh.

I inhaled deeply through my nose and sighed.

I was bored. This is boring.
Give me something interesting to do besides await either death or Disneyland.
I don't want to ponder on my thoughts anymore-
Wait did I just say death?
Gosh don't be so dramatic tyler.

If people are going to go through all that effort to kidnap someone I'm sure they'd do something far more interesting than just kill you. What's the point of that?

A chill ran down my spine.

Alrighty changing conversation topics with myself.

So cheese..

No tyler we don't want to ponder on cheese.
We want to ponder on something, I don't know-
Great, you can't think of anything to think about.

How unimaginative of me.

These are normally the points where id turn to josh and say 'say something interesting', and he'd say something completely random and then we'd go into in depth discussions about it for no reason other than to express opinions and open our minds up for entertainment.

I sighed.

I then envisioned a bunch of men wearing masks doing a 'mean girls' stunt.
'Get in thug we are going kidnapping'.

This better be what they did before coming to visit me or I refUse to be kidnapped.

The car slowed down as each wheel went over a bump, shaking the car a little before I felt everything come to a stop.