3• Mommies boy

Don't even know why I'm updating considering you hoes cant read it because you're all in jail for illegally downloading Heathens...

Tyler's pov

I haven't breathed a word to anybody regarding what happened at Brendon's that afternoon.

The whole situation has been a recurring thought at the back of my mind that I've half tried to suppress and half tried to think about.
I'm still completely and utterly confused and want to question what exactly happened that afternoon, but then again I just want to shove it aside and mark it as 'brendon is a freaky dude' and not think about it too much.

So I did what any grown man would do in this situation.

I called my mom.

It was early in the morning when josh had gone out to get coffee, or I assumed that's what he was doing. Who knows what he gets up to when he sneaks out of the window at god knows what hour of the morning.
Which is what woke me up, he had left the window open and the cool breeze had blown in, freezing my tooshie off as I tried to sleep.

It was good though that I woke up while he was gone, as this gave me the chance to call mom and chat with her without josh being there to overhear.

Scrolling through the contacts on my phone I pulled up my parents home phone number and called it, I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and waited for her to pick up.

I heard the little click noise and things were silent for a moment before mom answered.

"Hello?" She questioned.

"Mom hey it's me." I spoke up.

"Me who?" Mom laughed at her, I'm not even sure it's worthy of being called a joke.
"Im so glad you called, I was just out watering my lettuces when I heard a lot of clatter noise coming from Sharon's back yard and so I couldn't help but peek through the crack of the fence and I saw her new boyfriend and a bunch of other guys piling up a bunch of random bits of junk. Who knows what that's all about. So I tried to say hello to them politely and they all kind of gave a huff and ignored me. Also I told you Sharon's cat died because your father accidentally ran over it with the car. Dreadful accident. Anyway how are you son and your little friend?"

I pulled my eyebrows together slightly.
"Little friend?" I questioned.

"Yes, Josh, I guess little isn't an appropriate word for him as he's much bigger than you. You're my small son." She cooed.

"Mom no, mom no, mom no." I groaned as I slammed my palm against my face.
"Also if any word isn't appropriate I think it would be calling him my friend." I snorted as I'm certain penis to butt action isn't exactly your everyday 'friend' activity.

"Aw why? Has something happened between you two? Have you had a fight?" Mom questioned although she sounded more excited than concerned as she is all about gossip.

"No mom our relationship is fine." I 'assured her' because I didn't want her to worry or 'panic' like she clearly was hah.

"Relationship, gee you two take your friendship really seriously don't you." She laughed.

"What? Yes of course, he's my boyfriend." I replied with my eyebrows even more knitted together in confusion.

There was silence.

"Oh....oh ohhhh!" She said. "So you two are actually dating?"

"What? Mom I thought you knew?!" I was beyond confused at this point.

"So all those times you said 'my boy friend' your were actually meaning boyfriend." She spoke more to herself as things seemed to connect in her brain.