17

Nari's POV
~

I wash my uniform and do my night-time routine. I go into my bed and look at pictures of Yoongi and I. I cry myself to sleep thinking Yoongi oppa.

---

As I walk to school, I try my best not think of Yoongi. I have Sooyoung and Bangtan so it should be fine.

Then I realized that Junseo will most likely be at school too.

Right when I enter the school, six members of Bangtan and Sooyoung come run to me. As soon as I don't see Yoongi with BTS, I cry instantly.

Jhope sighs, "Even I'm sad right now."

"Hoseok-ah! You are not helping." Jimin adds

Sooyoung smiles sweetly, "Nari, want to talk?"

I nod slowly and walk outside. I honestly don't even care if I get bad grades, or skip classes. I just want Yoongi.

As I talk to Sooyoung about the whole Junseo-Yoongi fight. I see Junseo staring at me seductively. You have got to be kidding me.

He walks up to me, "Hey."

I sigh in frustration, "Are you f***ing serious?! Do you actually think I will like you after what you did?" I push him out of the way harshly.

I sprint to the office to show them the video of our conversation, but then the bell rings for the classes.

Sooyoung quickly walks to me, "It's alright, you can tell them after school."

"Ne... I guess."

---

{at lunch}

When I'm sad, being around good people seems to make me feel a little better. So I decided to still sit with Bangtan and Sooyoung. But nothing can make me feel better when I've lost Yoongi, nothing.

I didn't have an appetite so I only ate half of my burger.

"Nari you never eat that little.." Sooyoung says quietly

"Yeah! Are you okay?" Jin adds

I look down, "I'm just not feeling well.."

"Make sure to drink water though." Jungkook says sincerely

I was just so used to seeing Yoongi beside me during lunch. I miss his adorable gum-smile, I miss his milky skin. I miss being around him.

When all of those thoughts enter my brain, I cry uncontrollably. I try to cry as silent as possible but I couldn't.

"M-maybe you should stay home for a couple days.." Namjoon says

Sooyoung nods, "Ne, you'll feel better.

"No! I will get more depressed."

The whole table got awkward and sad. Everyone missed Yoongi and it was all my fault. I should have invited him to my house so he couldn't get hurt.

I zone out of the world but the bell rings again for the next class. I jerk at the loud noise of everyone walking to their subject.

"Feel better Nari-ah." Taehyung says patting my back gently

---

{going to the schools' office}

Sooyoung and I walk to the office to show them the video about Junseo and I's fight. I hope he will have a consequence.

"Annyeong haseyo Ms. Kim (the secretary)" I say as Sooyoung and I bow our heads

"Ne.." she says typing on the computer

"How can I help you girls?"

As I show her the video, she looked shocked yet confused.

"My boyfriend got in a fight and I don't know why. He is in a hospital because he has a concussion."

Ms. Kim gasped, "Oh my gosh! We will suspend Junseo for the rest of this school year. We will also phone the police."

Sooyoung and I smile lightly, "Kamsahamnida!" We say in unison

Little did I know, Junseo was eaves-dropping the whole conversation.

Sorry for the updating. I hope you enjoy chapter 17! :)
VOTE AND COMMENT