Gun Of A Hitman (Adult! Reborn)

(This would have parts, as many people requested for Adult!Reborn. Sorry if its lame tho. xD)

Blood was spilled everywhere. The place was in orange silhouettes due to the raging fires that was started an hour ago.

People screaming, asking for help, and mourning for the deaths of their beloved echoed through the city.

You were one of them. You stood there as if you were paralyzed. This scene resembled what happened 5 years ago. That criminal case; it led to this.

A hollow block suddenly fell on you and hit you hard on the head. All you saw was a hint of black fedora and spiky brown hair before you completely blacked out.

~~~~~

The first thing you saw after you woke up was royal blue ceiling.

"Where am I?" you silently muttered.

"You are at Vongola Headquarters, " a gravity-defying brunet spoke up, his face graced with a peaceful smile. You observed the place, and saw a tall man in suit, sitting down, face covered with his black fedora with a green chameleon staying in stance. His sideburn was curly, and you thought it was cute.

"Oh....Thank you for letting me stay, " you stood up and bowed. "Hieee! You don't need to bow down! Please-----" He was cutted off when the tall man glared at him.

"Still as no-good as ever, Dame-Tsuna! I have told you many times, stop it with that stupid scream of yours, and speak like a reall boss!" he scolded the brunet called "Tsuna".

"Umm, My name is....[Last Name] [First Name]."

"Nice to meet you, [Name]-chan!" the brunet cheerfully replied.

You scanned the area again. You saw hints of gunholes, bloodmarks, and burnt places.

"Wh-what happened here?"

Tsuna sweatdropped and Reborn smirked. "A-ahahaha, its nothing [Name]-chan!" Tsuna smiled.

You looked at him. "How old are you?" The boy "Reborn" asked.

"...I'm 22 yrs. old.."

Tsuna was looking at you, and Reborn was smirking.

You averted your gaze to Reborn. You adored his features, and suddenly, you felt a weird sensation in your stomach. You felt your cheeks heat up and looked at the other way.

"Now....explain to me why you were there at the crime scene made by the Arko Familia." Reborn asked, no, inquired.

You stiffened at the mention of the crime scene.

"M-my family....w-was a victim..," you started stuttering. "T-they wanted f-father's possesion a-and offer it to t-their ma-master." [Name] looked down, as she rested her chin on her knees while whimpering quietly. Tsuna came over and patted her back, "It must've been hard for you," Tsuna sighed. "The whole city's been wrecked. "

[name]'s eyes widened. "W-wait. My brother..!" You shivered in fear. Reborn lowered his hat and looked at you. He shoved a photo on your face, you gently remove it. "Is that him?" Reborn asked, voice stiff. "Y-yes. This is my brother.....is he here?" You felt a little relieved. Tsuna looked at you, worry plastered on his face. "[name]-chan, he's the culprit." Tsuna whispered, enough for you to hear.

You looked at him. "W-hat are you saying...there's no way Akashi....he wouldn't do that..!" Your voice was shaky, you didn't want to believe what they're saying. Reborn leaned down and looked at you. "Poor mademoiselle, but I have the say it's the truth. Akashi [last name], is the boss of Arko Familia."

You gasped. "No...it can't be..." You groggily stood up and ran away. There was no way they were telling the truth, no just no.

You barged inside the storage room and crumbled yourself. Tears escaped from the corner of your eyes. It was the truth, but you just cannot accept it.

Your family was not the victim. THEY were the culprit. You weren't aware, you refused to accept reality. You walked out of the storage room and searched for the exit. The headquarter's alarm suddenly beamed, "This is Giannini, a culprit has been found near Exit Block D!" The voice echoed, you grunted and turned right. The idiot gave a clue, and now you were infront of the gate. You tapped some numbers but you keep on getting it wrong.

"[name]!" You heard Reborn's voice. You tapped more and fortunately, you got the passcode right. You slid the door fast, running away as fast as you could. Tears blurred your vision. You tripped on a tree root and your head landed in a fatal position. Slowly, darkness overcame you.

Nearby, a brunet came over and looked at you pitifully. "Arante, take her." He ordered and Arante walked over and carried you. You weren't able to feel it, but...

"I'm sorry, nee-chan."

--w--

A while later, you woke up once again and found yourself on a comfy bed. "Nee-chan, you're finally awake." You heard a soothing voice next to you. You turned to your left and saw Akashi.

"A-akashi..!" You stuttered, backing away as akashi was inching closer to your face. "I'm sorry. I'm not your brother, " he bluntly said. You were stunned, what? "I'm adopted." Akashi sighed as soon as he sat next to you. "Thanks for taking good care of me since then, nee-chan. Goodbye." Akashi held a gun right next at your head and you whimpered in fear. "A-akashi...no." You pleaded softly. You heard the trigger being pulled, you closed your eyes and bit your lip hard.

Was this the end?

[ SFX: BANG! ]

You shivered. Why are you still alive? You felt your head being pulled against a hard chest. "It's okay." You closed your eyes, but not before muttering..."Reborn....I like you....thanks." It was so soft, and reborn wiped the tear that escaped the corner of your eyes.

Reborn smirked. All is well now.

---

A/N: OKAY KINDA LAME SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE OMG KILL ME NAO WAAH. SORRY. T^T

HAPPY 40k reads minna-san~! /got shot; bled to death.

DEDICATED TO ALL WHO REQUESTED REBORN. BYE