Knife Day [Belphegor]

a/N: Belphegor is up!. I could have posted earlier, but ReboCon got in the way... Hihihih... Couldn't stop laughing because of 'Tatta Latta' Version Varia..LOLOLOL XD.

_______________________________________

"Ushishishi~" came Belphegor's laugh. A wide grin was plastered on his face as he glared (if they could actually see) at the salesman who was sending some flirtatious looks at you. He took out one of his knives and tried to throw it at the salesman but you stopped him just in time by grabbing hold of his arm.

"Peasant, "his grin dropped. "Why are you stopping me?" You shook your head violently and sent him a reassuring look. "Let's go to that shop,please?" you pleaded. "Okay, princess" he said while intertwining your fingers with his. Well he only agreed because he knew you loved that shop and he had a great aim at the salesman. 

You're gaze was now at a mannequin wearing a red dress, with a bow on it's side. The first thing that attracted you to the dress was the color red; You and Belphegor's flame color. You too,has the storm attribute, but your only at the reinforcements, but they have to admit it, You were strong, and only the Varia Guardians can take you on seriously. Belphegor noticed where you were staring at and grinned. "Shishishi, " he laughed as he threw the knife at the salesman's arm.

"Are you serious!?" you shouted. "Ushishishi, anything for you, princess" Belphegor replied and kissed the top of your hand. He bought you the same dress you were staring at, and now you hugged him tightly while you sent him hundreds of 'thank you's'.

"Thank you! Thank you!". He smirked at your actions and took the opportunity to shuffle you two and now, his face was just inches away from your face. You blushed deeply as he leaned in and captured your lips with his.

"Oh?' a voice said,mockingly. "We have lovebirds in here, wait, two princess?" he jeered as he saw the tiara on Belphegor's head.

You felt angry, and so was Bel. You were sending death glares at the boy, probably a delinquent. poor guy, for he's life is ending.

You dragged him into an alleyway and grabbed him by the collar. Belphegor threw the first knife, and it grazed the boy's face. You were next, and you threw him at the wall and punched him on the face. "Don't you dare make fun of my boyfriend, you brat." You warned and belphegor laughed maniacally, before he threw a knife on the poor boy's leg. Blood gushed out and you and Bel grinned triumphantly.

Yep, you two are really alike.

[Name] and Belphegor. A part of the Vongola's independent assasination squad, the Varia.

+++++++++

Donee!!! I didn't meant to make you cruel, but it's just the story kay?  BYE~ :#