Carefreeness (Yamamoto Takeshi)

Yamamoto Takeshi was waiting for a certain [h/c] to come.

"Yamamoto, are you gonna join us for lunch today?" asked Tsuna.

"Hahaha, sure!" he goofily replies, reassuring the gravity-defying brunet's thoughts.

"Where should we eat TO THE EXTREME!??" shouted Ryohei.

"Onii-chan, keep your voice down" Kyoko calms Ryohei.

"Shut up! Turf-top!" Gokudera retorts.

"What did you say? Tako-head!!" Ryohei retorts back.

"Hahaha, maa maa" Yamamoto calmed them down but attempted to look for a certain someone

"Who are you looking for Yamamoto?" Out of curiosity, the small brunet asked.

"Che, " Gokudera started. "It's that girl again. So the baseball-nut is inlove, "

A tint of pink made it's way on Yamamoto's cheeks.What Gokudera said was true, but did he really have to announce it.

"Heh? So the monkey fell inlove with that cheerful girl," Hana said in a teasing manner.

----------------

You panted heavily as you ran and ran in search of him.

"Did he g-go ahead al-already?" you said in between pants.

You stomped your way out of here, disappointed that he went out without you. He was neither your boyfriend nor your bestfriend but hey, friends are friends right?

While you were busy being engrossed in your thoughts, hazel eyes followed you.

"[Name!]" that cheerful you've been waiting for finally came.

"Takeshi-kun! Why are you running?" you asked the ravenette.

"Well, " he started. "I was looking for you. Join us for lunch?" he offered.

"Sure but, who are we eating with?"

"Tsuna, Gokudera, Ryohei, Kyoko and Hana."

"Okay!"

-----------------

You followed Yamamoto and realised he led you to the roof. You two were now infront of the door. You opened it since Takeshi seemed to have spaced out.

As the door opened, he still hasn't averted his gaze from you and creeped the hell outta you.

"Uh, Takeshi-kun, we're here"

He snapped out of his thoughts as you tugged his sleeve.

"Did I space out? Hahahaha! Ah Gomen, Gomen!" he cheerfully said.

As you two strode out of the door, you noticed everyone seated in a circle and started to look/glare at your direction.

Gokudera's glare sent shivers down your spine so you bowed and said; "I'm sorry for disrupting your meal!"

"Che, "

"Hiee!? N-no [Name], you didn't disrupt anything. We were just waiting for you and Yamamoto, is all"

"Sawada's right TO THE EXTREME!"

Kyoko chuckled and Hana just crossed her arms on her chest.

"Hahaha. Maa maa, let's just go, shall we?" Yamamoto interrupted and walked to his seat.

Asif on cue, you followed him and sat next to him. You took out your neatly wrapped bento which the group failed to notice, and carefully unwrapped the green cloth that covered the white box containing your lunch.

Everyone did the same and started eating their bentos.

------------

While Yamamoto was showing tricks while tossing his sushi and eating eat, he accidentally choked on his food and started to thrash around the floor.

"Yammoto!?" Tsuna shrieked, trying to help the taller boy.

"W-water!" Yamamoto cried, and you reached for his bottle of water and handed it to him.

As Tsuna helped him to sit down, he carefully drank his water and sighed in relief.

"Hahaha! That was fun!" he stated while showing that grin of his.

"Your too carefree! What if you could have died!?" you said, tears welling up in the corner of your eyes.

Gokudera smirked, while Kyoko chuckled. Hana rolls her eyes. Ryohei didn't understand what was happening so he just shouted 'Extreme' and Gokudera scolded him with a huge argument.

Ignoring this, Tsuna backed away, giving the two of you some space.

"Maa maa, [Name], I didn't die. All is well now, " Yamamoto said, trying to reassure you.

"You don't understand!"

"Understand what?"

"That she likes you, you idiot monkey," Hana interjected.

"H-hana!"

"Sorry [Name]" Kyoko apologized.

"Eh? I-i like you too.." As weird as it sounds, Yamamoto Takeshi stuttered with a nervous grin on.

"Drama Bums." Gokudera spat

.

++++++++

A/N: Great way of ruining a moment Gokudera.

Gokudera: Shut up, stupid woman!

A/N: Humph. >:)