Voice [Sasagawa Ryohei]

There's no way he'd like you, I mean all you know was to sing. And he was a boxer.

Wait the real problem is, are you two really compatible?. Do you even need to ask?, of course no, you two will never be.

Those thoughts filled your head while you were in class.

"I don't EXTREMELY get it at all!" he screams and you sighed along with your classmates.

"Sasagawa! How many times do I have to tell you!? Keep your voice down!" the teacher scolds Ryohei.

'Honestly, ' you thought to yourself. 'Why did I have to fall for this guy?' you grunted and averted your gaze to the window. Oh, how the sky was so blue today.

"[Last Name]! Focus on your lessons!" the teacher says.

"I'm sorry, " snickers were to be heard inside the classroom but you just shrugged it off.

'I wonder what we will sing today, " you thought.

While you were busy engrossed in your thoughts, you failed to notice a certain lawn-head whose gaze was fixated on you.

__________________________________________

The bell rang, indicating that classes were over. As usual, Ryohei headed to the boxing club, and you headed to the Music club.

You opened the door, only to find your bestfriend, Keena[1].

"Hey Keena, where are Kotetsu-sempai[2] and the others?" you asked your bestfriend while strumming the guitar.

"Oh, hey [Name], sempai said that we should rehearse more. If we exceed his expectations, we might get chosen to be the main stars at the incoming School Festival!" Keena happily spat, while placing her hand on your shoulder and giggled like how middle-school girls did.

"Alright! Shall we start then?"

You two hurriedly scrammed to your places and started what you usually do. You plucked your fingers at the piano and started to play. Keena strummed the guitar and adjusted her microphone.

YOU:

Bokura wa minna ''jibun rashisa" toui na no

Fude wo motterunda 

Hora sukoshi no yuuki de donna iro ni mo kaete yukeru 

Omoi wo egakou 

Kono sora wa dokomade tsuzuku 

Bokura no shiru sekai wa semaku te 

Dareka no tasuke motomeru koe 

Kikoe nu furi shite 

Arasou koto de sonzai kachi 

Tashikamete wa ginen wo idaki 

Chigai wo [kosei] jyanaku [teki] to 

Kime tsukete wa tsuki hanashi 

Hito to no kankei wa shihai de 

Musubarete yuku mono jyanakute 

Te to te wo tsunagi koe wo kikun da 

KEENA:

Irodoru sekai nikushimi au koto wa nai 

Kirei ni majiwareru kara 

Muda na inochi nante nai tagai ni mitome ai 

Mugen ni hirogaru KYANBASU wa kibou ni somatte ku