Surprise [Gokudera Hayato]

He was an overprotective boyfriend, all right.

But what he couldn't understand was why you've been ignoring him for the past week. Every senile moment you two would had, you'd just shrug it off and make an excuse like: "Mom's calling, I have to go" or "I have an important business to do, "

Little did he know that you were planning a surprise party for him.

_________________________

You tucked your [e/c] hair behind your ear as you thought of a way to make it more exciting. First, you'd ignore him, whether he'd protest or not.

Second, make sure he'd feel insecure at what's going on and push him to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

And lastly, make the party a surprise as much as possible, and when the surprise starts, give him all the attention he wants, even if he'd yell at you for ignoring for the week.

_______________________

You sighed, as the final arrangements for the party was finally over. You leaned down the table and crouched at your position. You took a glance at your watch and realised that it was already late.

"10:30 pm....Have I really stayed up that long?" you said as you forced yourself to stand up and leave, disappointment filled within you.

You were at his apartment and started to wander where he was at this time of the night.

You were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't noticed the presence behind you.

While you were thinking, a hand was placed on your shoulders.

You flinched at the action.

"Woman....what are you doing in my apartment at this time of the night?" You were relieved the moment you heard his voice.

"Seriously, Hayato, you have to stop startling me.." you stated as you turned around to face him.

The ones [e/c] orbs that were filled with dissapointment was now filled with glee and joy as they gazed up to his emerald ones.

"Happy Birthday, Hayato!" you gleefully said, kissing his cheek making him blush shades of red.

It took him moments to realize why you were avoiding him the whole week.

You were too busy. Too busy to make him happy at the 9th of September.

Smirking, he leaned forward and pulled for a kiss. A passionate kiss.

You blushed at his actions and hugged him tightly.

He hugged back, his hands wrapping around your waist.

"Thank You, [Name]"