Presence (Adult Fon)

Hello there! Hehehe! Here's Fon! :)
***********

You knew he was there. Where else could he be? Besides, Colonello said so too. Lal also agreed.
So, now here you are, infront of a waterfall, scanning the area like an idiot looking for him.

Ever since the curse was lifted, you felt this strong sensation in your heart and it will always go BA_DUMP BA_DUMP whenever you're around him. And that's when you consulted Aria.

And.....

She said you were inlove.

You shrugged the memory and continued your pace when a familiar voice spoke to you. Out of nowhere.

"Ni-hao, [Name]" Fon bowed, a form of greeting. "K-konnichiwa,Fon". He flashed a smile before gesturing you to follow. He led you to a door that connected outside.

The scene was breathtaking...A normal scenery, with a wooden picnic table located at the right side with trees providing as parasols. He led you to the table, and gestured you to sit down.

The scene might be breathtaking, but my, he looks so endearing! His features were perfect, and for a moment,you thought that a perfect guy like him will never fit anybody such as yourself.

__________________________

He let his gaze fall on you, watching you as you fumbled to your clothes. He chuckled a bit before coughing.

"Fon? Are you sick?"

"I'm fine, [Name]"

She leans in and looks at Fon. "Are you sure?". A hue of pink spread across Fon's features.

"Yes, [Name]. I am fine."

[Name] gives him a doubting look, before she heard a sound,

Growlll

Fon chuckles a bit before offering, "Shall we eat?" and he received a nod as a response.

At the table,was an omelet. Fon knew she loved omelets, so he prepared them.

"This is delicious, " she muttered, piercing another piece of omelet. 

"Thank you, "

"H-huh?"

"I made them"

"E-eh?"

"with love...." Fon muttered the last part.

_________________________________

Fon muttered the last part, but you were dying to know what he said. Seeing his signature smile, you decided to keep the question to yourself. "I was lucky to have lunch with him.." You mumbled as you tilted from your position. "It's cold.." you shivered slightly before pulling your blanket closer.

11:50 pm

"Damn....I can't sleep, " you huffed lightly. You shuffled again from your position. "Damn it, [Name]! Just sleep!" you yelled lightly before forcing your eyes to shut them. "I just wanna go to slumberland" you mumbled practicallly to no one.

12:12 pm

Memories kept rushing to your mind. No matter what you do, you can't just sleep.

While engrossed in your thoughts, Fon came in quietly. You snapped out of your trance and ready yourself. "Who's there!?" Yes, you undergo a small martial arts training with Fon, that's why your so tense.

"Ni-hao, " that familiar voice was enough for you to calm down (and blush a bit). "F-fon?". "Yes"....

Cue awkward silence.

"S-so, why'd you come?" 

"I can't sleep"

"Likewise"

"O-oh! Fon thanks for the lunch by the way" you flashed a smile, though you were sure he didn't see it as the lights were turned off.

"Your mom said I can stay at the guest room for the night," 

"Mom's awake?"

"She's about to go to sleep though.."

"I-I see". you stammered. "Good Night..." and with that, you fell in to a deep slumber.

"Goodnight, " giving a last glance, he hesitatingly kissed you on the forehead. Your face scrunched up a bit, and he decided to go and sleep.

Oh my, poor Fon...He didn't know that..[Name] was awake all along..

"D-did Fon just kiss me? Grr... I hate him...I hate him for making me fall inlove with him completely...I mean, right now, I head over heels inlove with him.."

"Damn you, [Name]! Why the hell are you talking to yourself...

?"

I don't care whether he could hear me or not, but....

"I love you, Fon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry Adriane-chan if you don't like it! >u< :(( UWAAH! I had a hard time thinking about the ending....My life sucks...*sulks*

June 10 is coming....*sigh*