Raman closed the door and walked towards Ruhi. He kneeled to her height and played with her chubby cheeks "Good morning princess" he said.

"Agagagaga" she replied in gibberish.

"Jaante ho aaj Papa bahut bahut bahut khush hain!!! Pata nahi kyun Ishita ki ek choti si gesture ne aapke Papa ko itna khush kar diya hai ke ab Papa ko ye life perfect lagne lagi hai" he confessed to her.

Ruhi giggled and clapped her hands seeing her father so happy.

"Aaj Mumma aapke Papa ke paas hain toh iski wajah sirf aap ho Ruhi. Thank you my angel for coming in my life. Thank you for giving me my life back. Thank you bringing Ishita close to me. Thank you mera bachha" he gave every credit to Ruhi and kissed her palms.

"Baaayaau agagga bhlllll" Ruhi said something that he could not decipher.

"Papa loves you a lot" he kissed her cheeks. "Ab Papa jaldi se ready honge aur phir Papa aur Ruhi sabke sath baithke nashta karenge. Ok?" He asked showing her a thumb. She pulled his thumb and suckled on it.

"Ale mela bachha" Raman said finding it cute and kissed her everywhere. She was so cute that he could not stop himself from kissing her again and again.

Ruhi watched shamelessly as her father dressed himself up. Raman kept talking to her throughout the process asking her to close her eyes, or teasing her about how shameless she was or teaching her ettiquettes of privacy. He loved talking to her and she enjoyed it too.

Meanwhile Ishita helped Mrs.Bhalla in setting the table for the breakfast. Mr.Bhalla was sipping on his tea as he waited for the breakfast to be served. Simmi had an off due to some strike at the university. She was engrossed in her phone checking updates on twitter and whatsapping.

"Good morning Maa, Papa" Raman wished.

"Good morning puttar" they replied.

Thappp he smacked the back of Simmi's head annoying her.

"Bhaiiii" she whined.

"Good morning" he smiled cheekily.

"Maarke bolne ki kya zarurat thi?" She sulked.

"Isme nayi baat kounsi hai? Roz hi toh aise karta hoon" he said.

"Dekhna ek din mai aap pe domestic violence ki case kardungi" she warned him waving her index finger at him.

"Achha? Domestic violence? Pata bhi hai tujhe domestic violence kya hota hai?" He asked mockingly.

"Aapki tarah nahi hoon jo sirf business ke terms jaante ho. Mai toh har cheez ki khabar rakhti hoon. Simmi Bhalla ko aisi waisi mat samajhna aap" Simmi raised an imaginary collar in self-praise.

"Achhaaa? Phone se nazrein hatane ki fursat milti hai aapko, jo duniya ki khabar rakh sako?" Raman taunted.

"Bhai aapne woh tagline nahi suna? 'Karlo duniya mutthi me'! Hum aaj ki generation duniya ko apni mutthi me leke chalte hain. Humein duniya ki khabar rakhne keliye aankh uthaake dekhne ki nahi, aankh jhukake dekhne ki zarurat padti hai" Simmi gave a demo of how she keeps her gaze down on her phone to be up-to-date about the happenings around.

"Very ISMART" Raman sneered at her.

"Woh toh bachpan se hoon!" she exclaimed proudly.

"Maa isko ulta paida kiya tha kya aapne?" Raman involved their mother in their silly bunter.

"FYI bhai! Saare bachhe ulta hi paida hote hain" she winked at him.

"Besharam" he said pulling her ears and towing her towards the table.