Bad boy soft spot

Hailey

"Hey jerk face.." I tapped on his shoulders.

"What's up you?" He nonchalantly answered back.

Gotta love that charm, *rolls eyes*

So I figured maybe having the bad boy wait alittle mightn't be such a bad idea, after all he did wait.

"So I thought about it..and I'll be able to try and fit you into my schedule" I said over confidently.

"It's Friday...I asked you since Tuesday, what the hell?" He snapped back.

Damn...is he mad right now? Why would he be, it's not like he cares. He just asked me for kicks, just a joke, he's gonna bring some other girl to the beach anyway. Right?

"I'm sorry, you were serious about me going? I thought you had a line of girls just waiting for you to carry them"

"Are you kidding me? Why would I do something like that..just because I act a certain way doesn't mean I actually do it" he replied.

😕 what? How is this a bugging him so much? And did that actually make sense what he said?

"Well, sorry.. I'll be going though. What time to be there for? And which beach?"

Damn his cute upset little face he actually made me feel bad for that..which I really don't think I'm supposed to..looks like my jerk face bad boy isn't so bad after all ..he's gotta a soft spot.

"Well can I sit down?" I asked carefully.

"Sure" he answered flatly.

"So what you've been up to cupcake?" He continued.

He is serious. One minute he's super Mr. Sensitive and now he's back to the asshole Zeus again?! What the H?!

"Well...I'm just excited to go to the beach I guess..haven't been there for a while" I replied ignoring how his alter ego just now.

"For real?..I go beach pretty often, like all the time" he said excitedly.

That would explain his sexy smooth tanly manly skin.
*gushes within myself*

"Yeah..what beach are we going to again?" I asked

"Forress beach"

"Okay ...no idea about this beach" I said

"That's even better, I love it.. I'll show you everything" he smiled

Wow..white teeth, didn't even realize he has a chipped
Tooth in one of his incisors on the right of his mouth.

"That'll be awesome I guess" I said to him smiling back.

Fuck, I wonder if my teeth are yellow right now..that will be so embarrassing...why is everything on him so perfect and I'm so bleh. I mean not that I'm not confident * flips hair* but still.

He looked at me and smiled again.. Then continued talking.
Okay...I don't think he noticed my yellow ass teeth. Thank god.