Never good at 'bad news'

"Oh hey Liam, it's you. Sooooo...whatcha doing?"
I cheekily asked Liam while trying to find a sit at lunch.

"Getting ready to chump on some jelly jam tarts" he cockily replied as he pulled a chair, spun it around and sat down closely to me.

I don't know what it was, maybe it was his eyes staring at me eagerly with his arms folded on the edge of the back of the chair, he hunched over a bit. It just got me thinking seeing him like that. He reminds me of my younger brother Chad. Sigh..just thinking about it makes me sad. He died in a car crash while he was in the car with my mom. Although my mom survived the crash, it seemed like a piece of her died along with Chad two years ago. It was the hardest time my mom and I ever had to deal with after our dad left us many years ago. Sammy and Liam were the ones that were there for me in my hard times. They even treated my mom like their own. Maybe all this is why I consider them so much as family.
  Maybe that's why I grown to like Liam a little too...just a little.

"Whatcha eating cupcake?" He cheekily said while poking my arm.

"Jerk face, you really got to stop calling me cupcake..AND JELLY JAM TART!!" I hit him lightly on his back.

"Ouch.. You've killed me jelly" he jumped out of the chair.

That's one jerk face..and what did I just say about the JELLY??? Oh he irks me!

"Anyway.. You will be a bit disappointed to know..."

"Disappointed?" He interrupted.

"Oh, just let me finish!...Sammy actually has got a boyfriend..and has had one for a long time now" I exaggerated.

He sat back down in front of his beef burger and sighed. I couldn't believe the disbelief in this bad boy's face. That beautiful..ughh...stupid face of his. His expression gives me the feeling ..like he doesn't believe he can actually get turned down. What a snob.

As much as we all know he's sad about it..he tried to cover it up.

"Oh well...I'm too sexy for her anyway...no disrespect."

"Excuse me?! She is too sexy for you haha!! Please"

"I mean it's not like I was crushing on her
We both brushed it off. 

"Well, I'm gonna go leave you to be a fool by yourself." I said nonchalantly

"Wait.." he reached for my elbow.

"Yeah..?" I turned around to Liam

" what are you doing this Saturday?" He asked me standing up from his lunch.

Damn he looked tall and Hansome..with his stupid face. Sigh in an constant battle of his sexiness and his dumb self.

"Saturday?...I am doing absolutely nothing at home by myself and that's all ...with no plans to do anything with anyone"
I said cutely knowing he was gonna ask me to do something.

"Alright ..Hailey no probs..bye"
He said nonchalantly.

What? He is just going to dust his shoulders and say bye?!
Just like that?..no way!

"Uh wait hey..uh..what uh what did you have in mind?" I said pulling and fixing my shirt.

" oh well, we're going to the beach this weekend and camping overnight ..Just wondering as my uh..well since we're neighbors and all thought u might find it cool?" He explained packing his empty lunch box.

Hm...beach..Zeus..sounds cool..but wait he said we're?

"So who is we're? ..who else is coming?" I widen my eyes in curiosity.

While we walked down the hall he explained "Me, Zayne, Mel...and I just thought since 'melayne' are there I gonna be third wheeling..cause Adam backed out this morning."

Oh..so Bad boy doesn't want to be alone on the trip huh..

"Well..I guess I can fit it into my schedule, lonely boy." I said with confidence.

"Please..I only invited you because ..uh..well.."

"Looks like lonely boy's stuck in a rut. Haha" I laughed out.

"Shut up! Snotty brat" he snapped back at me.

What? Snotty brat..so 3rd grade.