Chapter Nineteen: Dumbegg.

Covers at the top are from jfreeman1022 Thank you so much : )

Chapter Nineteen: "Dumbegg."

IF SOMEONE THOUGHT I WOULD be the person most worried about Sam, they were wrong. They probably haven't met Caleb.

Even though I knew he was safe and Toby said for us to go after him in a couple of minutes, that didn't stop Caleb from freaking out. "What if he left?" Caleb asked, walking back over to Toby, Austin, Andrew and I.

"Security would tell us." Toby said.

"Well security has been doing a horrible job considering they let that fucking psycho in." Caleb exclaimed.

"Caleb, he had them convinced that he was on the list."

"Of course he had them convinced he was on the list," Caleb hissed out, the veins popping out of his neck. "I've met that guy. He changed my best friend. You think I don't know how manipulative he can be? Don't these so called security men get paid hundreds to not make that kind of mistake?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and my dad was beside me, looking almost as worried as Caleb. "Did you talk to him?"

I shook my head. "We're letting him breathe a little."

"I'm sure he's okay." Austin said.

Caleb looked at Austin with narrowed eyes and I sighed, waiting for him to start. Here we go. "Okay? What do you mean by okay? Did you hear what that sick prick said?"

Toby pushed Caleb back with a hand on his chest, moving him away from Austin. "Don't yell at him."

Caleb huffed, fixing his suit. "Sorry. I'm just worried."

"You and I both." I mumbled.

Dad patted Caleb on the shoulder. "He'll be okay, son."

Caleb shook his head. "I don't know."

I looked over his shoulder and watched as Vince Cahill moved through the small crowd of people in the living room. He stopped when he came to us, a phone in his hand. "I'm about to go to the police station after Elizabeth and I take pictures with the Millers."

"I'll come with." Toby said.

"Is Lucas okay?" I asked, rubbing my arms.

Vince nodded. "Just a little shaken up. Paramedics checked him out, he'll be okay. Just needs to take it easy."

"Thank God." Austin muttered, sitting down on the couch.

Vince ran his fingers through his hair for what looked to be the nth time today before he looked at me. "How about Samuel?"

"Macy's about to check." Caleb said.

"Me?" I asked, looking at him as he took a seat next to Austin. "What about you? Aren't you coming with me?"

"What about me? Princess, go check on him. I'll see him after. If he's angry right now then you're the only one that can calm him down." He told me, giving me gestures to leave the room.

"I'll be back." I told Vince, patting my camera before exiting the room. I eventually made it outside and I was wishing I had taken Sam's sweatshirt with me since it was so cold. By the time I had walked down the front stairs and started walking around the yard I could smell it.

The faint smell of cigarette smoke.

I didn't even react but I held back a sigh as I made my way around the large house, to the art wall. When I made it there, sure enough Sam was there but he wasn't alone.