Chapter Four: Pull Out!

In honor of that Jet Black Heart video that fucked up my feelings in ways others specifically my mother will never understand and because my wonderful (real not even lying this is her awesome name) Anmol's voice kept nagging at me to update I did : ). I probably won't update before Christmas or the New Year but hope you have a good one guys. We'll be back in 2016!!!!

P.S: I kind of hate how cheesy and short this chapter is (filler)...ugh. 

Chapter Four: "Pull Out!"

"DAD I'M OKAY," I told my father. I was in Sam's room, lying down on my back as I looked up at his ceiling. "How's Justin?"

"You're brother is the same. He keeps about wanting to move to Redmond."

"Again? Dad you should just send him to live with Gigi if he keeps saying over and over and over again."

"I'm not sending my fifteen year old son off to Redmond. It's bad enough my favorite daughter is in Europe."

I laughed under my breath at his tone. "I'm your only daughter. He really loves Emma though you can tell."

"I can tell but he's going to see her next month at the wedding. It's all he can talk about."

"I know he told me yesterday like five times over the phone."

I looked at the time on my phone. He would be getting off his break soon."I'll talk to you soon dad. Love you."

"Love you too." We hung up and I couldn't even get up with someone loomed over my body.

Sam kept his hands on the carpet beside my head, holding himself in a push-up position as he hovered over me. He was wearing gym shorts and the absent of a shirt was very evident. I stared at him for a couple seconds before arching an eyebrow. "So...what are you doing?"

"Exercise." Was all he said as he went down, kissed me for a quick second before pushing up.

"This is a way for you to exercise? To-" He leaned forward to go down again but I turned my face so he kissed my cheek instead.

"Yes it is a great way for motivation." He grinned wickedly, biting his pink bottom lip. He tried to lean down again and I quickly crawled out from his cage of two arms, going over to his desk.

I pulled up his laptop, typing in his password and going straight to the camera. He got the Mac Book as a present from his dad before he left and I remember when he first got it I took and forced him to take like a million pictures with me on it.

I changed the filter and watched as my head got bigger and the part of my face from my cheeks to my chin shrink making me look like that alien from American Dad.

Sam appeared next to me, purposely sitting down on my knee and crushing all circulation of blood considering he was a protein based soccer player. "Get off of me."

"No...I think I'm going to stay here." He told me, adjusting so he fully sat on my lap.

"No Sam get off. You and your fat arse are killing me here."

Sam looked over at me as he leaned forward at the camera, shooting me an amused look. "Did you just say arse? I mean you swearing is something that happens like at least once every month but arse? You're getting accustomed to the country aren't you?"

"Maybe." I admitted still wanting him to get off me.

He tapped the mouse pad and changed the filters a couple more times making me laugh as he put on a timer and made sure that it was only him on the screen. "Sam!"