He hopped in creating a scent that smells overwhelming and mouth watering. I can't describe the smell it's a mixture of mint and something sweet and musky smell that makes you just want to close your eyes and smile.

"Are you excited?" He grinned over at me starting the car.

"Yeah I've only dreamt of going there" I sighed happily.

"Where have you been to?"

"No where"

"Where do you want to go to? I'll take you any where" He shot me a smirk almost giving a heart failure.

"Any where in the world?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Anywhere" He nodded.

"I want to go London, New York, Austrailia, Brazil, Greece, Africa, Russia, New Orleans, Fiji, the Cook Islands and many more how can I die without seeing every inch of this world?" I thought.

He glance at me searching my face for something like I had something weird on my face. A small smile lingered on his lips.

"I'll take you any where you want" He promised it made me look at him like his promise is something that will come true.

"Are you trying to bribe me to be your friend?" I joked.

"A little bit is it working?" He flash me a charming me grin that stretched across half his face.

"A little bit" I shrugged trying to keep it cool.

"Well I've been to Greece, it's my favourite place it's like a white and blue world there. You will be lost for words until you see the ocean."  

"It sounds amazing" I breathe already picturing white stone villages stacked ontop of each other like a mountain filled with homes. Bright clear blue ocean to match with the sky. "Who did you go with?"

"Jessica" He mumbled quietly.

Something about him when he whispered Jessica made my stomach twist. I didn't like her name coming out of his mouth for some reason. She is the first person to ever truely hate me and to make my life hell at high school. That's what I'm feeling a bitter distace hearing her name nothing else.

"You two are really into each other." I nodded feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Kind of...it's a bit complicated." He shrugged.

"Why is it complicated? You've been together for almost 2 years." I look at him interested.

"We met through our dads they are partners in the vila hotel together, our relationship was pretty much forced on us. Even though my parents didn't intentionally do it but they just kept pushing me to hang out with her. Sure she grew on me, we had fun but..." He trail off quietly with opened mouth.

"But?" I waited for him to speak.

He glance at me his eyes wondering over my features once and twice as I did with him. Memorizing the way his black tips of his hair would fall on his forehead and how he would run his hand through it. His big bright eyes is a different shade of colour I have never seen before. The straight tip of his nose with a slight curve to it that told me he broke it a few times. His high cheek bones and strong jaw line the defined his face made my eyes glued to him. The way his pink full lips made me want to run the tip of my fingers over if to feel how smooth it is.

"But feelings fade and new ones come" He whispered.

Before I could reply we pulled over to a full stop making me look up towards the private plane. I let out a small gasp.