Games We Play

By the way, what you're about to witness is entirely possible if you have android.
---
I sit on the couch, playing on my phone.

"UNDYNE!! STAAAAPH!!" I shout,  stabbing the on-screen buttons.

I die, once again. "Dangit, you Fish Overlord. Keep it up and I'll leave you in the hotlands."

"Ew, are you doing the pacifist run?"

"Yes."

"Laaaame."

"Oh? Go get my laptop."

Bill brings me my computer, and I reset my old file.

I hand it to him as he sits next to me on the couch. "Play. Kill stuff. Have fun."

"Okay...?"

"FIGHT ME, UNDYNE!!" I yell, as I approach the arena again.

"I thought this was a PC only game," Bill says as he meets Toriel.

"Yeah, but I'm a nerd, and I found a guy who ported it over to Android and I found the download. "

"That's ni- BYE TORIEL!!"

I glance over, seeing Toriel fade into dust.

I make a face.

"What?"

"You killed Goat Mom, you monster."

He puts an arm around me and kisses the top of my head. "I've always been a monster, and I'll always be one, Doll Face."

"Tell me something I don't know." I press down on the screen so hard as I run through the Hotlands that my screen turns colors."I WIIIIIIN!"

Bill rolls his eyes. "It would've been eaiser to kill it."

"Kill HER, Cipher. And that's not how I roll. I try to be as peaceful as possible, but if there's no way out, I SHALL DESTROY ALL MY ENEMIES KNOW AND LOVE!"

"There's my girl."

"I'm not your girl."

"You are now."

"I know." I smile.

"Hey...This Flowey guy is great!"

"You would like Flowey."

"He's a physco!!! He's wonderful. I should get him to join my gang of interdimensional criminals!"

"He's fictional. "

"...Yeah, well... Maybe WE'RE all fictional, which would make Flowey real so he can join my gang!"

"That makes no sense," I meet Mettaton, who is...very...flamboyant...

"Hey, can flowers even have genders?"

"I-" He starts, but then a confused look crosses his face. He points at my Boston Fern. "You there!! Nephrolepis Exaltata!! Are you male or female?!"

"Bill, it's not gonna answer you," I put my phone in my pocket, laying my head on his shoulder.

"She says she's  a female, and she was highly offended by such a question."

I laugh. "You're insane."

"Certifiably."

He walks through the woods, and meets Sans. "Look at this fool. He's gonna die!"

"Bill! Don't insult the love of my life!"

He raises an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"N-nothing.."

"The skeleton is the love of your life?"

"N-no?"

"You said it was! What about your boyfriend?!"

"Bill, he's not real."

"He is certainly dying."

"Bill! Don't kill him!"

"Why not? Do you love him?"

"No! I love you, stupid!"

"HA! YOU SAID IT! WITHOUT AN 'I GUESS" AT THE END!"

"Huh? Oh... YOU TRICKED ME!!!"

"Did you really think I'd get jealous of a pixelated skeleton?!"

I tackle him. "Say it back!"

"Say what back?"

"'It'!"

"Okay, 'it'."

I glare at him.

He leans up and kisses me. "I love you too, but I'm still killing the skeleton."

"Nooo!" I whine.

"Darling, we are going to have trouble in later years of you don't stop being so pacifist-y."

"Well maybe you should stop being so genocide-y."

"To every light there is a shadow. A shadow can't exist without the light that helps it become what it is. And you, Love, are the light."

I smile down at him, and pull him up and into a hug.

"You can't kill Sans."

"I'm going to anyway."

"No, I mean, you CAN'T. It's like, impossible."

"You doubt my skill?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"Ouch, that hurts, Love."
-----
Okay. This is just a filler chapter.  I have an idea that should take place in the next few chapters.