"Stay away!"

     ...but he didn't listen.

     He forced himself to her, to hug her once again. Rys tried to imagine herself waking up, but it was not working.

      Finally, after a moment of struggling, she gave in.

      Jace smiled softly as the girl relaxed within his hold, but he tensed up. He felt someone. Someone invading his beloved mate's dream.

      Someone that somehow has a deep connection with the girl.

      He gritted his teeth when he saw a form nearing them. That form...the guy who was always stalking her beloved mate.

      A vampire.

     Rys felt his sudden rigid body. Her green eyes peered up at Jace who had his gray eyes focused on something.

      On someone.

      She followed his gaze, only to see a familiar form coming towards their direction.

      "I have to go," Jace softly whispered to her ear. Still clutching to her tightly as if he really didn't want to let go.

      She didn't answer to that while she continued to look at the coming form, wondering who it was.

     Jace glared at the vampire's form before softening when he looked to his beloved mate again.

     "We'll see each other soon, but for now, I'll..."

     It took for Rys to process into her mind that she got bitten in the neck by Jace. She hissed slightly at the pain but before she could even scold the man, he was gone.

      "Rys!" It was then she realized that Bled was the coming form...

      Before Bled could hug her, the light brightened.

      ...and she was back in real life.

<><><>

Rys gasped out from the unbelievable dream she just had. It seemed so real, but the black background gave it all away that it was just a dream.

      She sat up, only to be hugged by Bled.

      "What?! Why are you here?!"

      Her green eyes widened once she took in everything and everyone inside the unfamiliar room.

      "Where am I?!" Rys asked, her voice sounded a bit throaty.

      Theresa answered nonchalantly, "You are in my house. Bled carried you all the way here when he sensed a dark aura surrounding your body...and as expected, it was because of a being of darkness."

      Rys pursed her lips as she recalled her dream with that Jace. What's with the being of darkness?

      "Did Mom know about this?" She asked Bled who was still hugging her. He shook his head as a reply.

      "F*ck, I'm so worried...I thought some thing happened to you." He sniffed in her neck but went stiff soon after.

      "That scent..." He gritted his teeth as anger swarmed through him. "It's on you, Rys."

      Hash went towards her figure and breathed in, angrying Bled more.

      "Yes, that scent is on you," He stated with his eyebrows raised.

     "Did you both do something intimate in your dream?"

      She blushed. "No way! Why the hell would I do that?!"

      ...with someone who looked like Jace.

      "Okay...?" Hash suspisciosly looked at Rys before turning to Theresa. "Hey, witch, you know some answer on why she has that demonic scent on her."

       Theresa frowned, not liking on what Hash called her. Even so, she still replied to the rude vampire, "He must have marked her, that's why."

       Bled growled as he quickly brushed away her hair away from the neck, only to growl more when he saw it.

      "The mark of the Demon."

Dedicated to Ssapp3033 (hope you don't mind X3)