chapter eleven ⇾ bitchin'

"Good morning" Jake mumbled to Summer as she began to wake up

"Good morning" Jake mumbled to Summer as she began to wake up. He had fallen asleep at her house the previous night.

"Good morning" Summer replied.

Jake kissed her cheek and stood up, walking over to her dresser. He spent the night at Summer's house quite often, so it was no surprise that he had a few outfits in her dresser.

Summer got up and walked to her closet, looking for something to wear. Jake walked over and stood beside her. Reaching forward, he grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans, a red and white striped shirt, and her black vans, handing them to her."Wear that" he said.

Summer grabbed the clothes out of his hands and walked to her bathroom to shower and get ready.
Jake ended up joining Summer in the shower, proceeding to sitt on the bathroom counter while she did her makeup and hair. He was interested in how skilled she could be at it when she felt like it.

When the couple went to walk downstairs, Summer looked into Will's room to wake him up, but he wasn't there. She figured he must have left early, until she walked downstairs and his backpack was still on the hook.
It indicated he hadn't come home the previous night.

"Hey" Emma greeted, as she walked up to Jake, Brooke and Summer

"Hey" Emma greeted, as she walked up to Jake, Brooke and Summer. "Have either of you guys seen Will?"

Summer furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her friend.

"Not since last night, but he was feeling pretty rock bottom so I bet he was hella deep in a bottle of cheap label whiskey." Jake insulted.

Summer glared at Jake, instantly receiving an apologetic look.

"Which is exactly where he belongs." Brooke chimed in.

Summer gaze fell to the blonde. "You do realize his sister is standing two feet away, right?" She questioned.

"I'm sorry, Sum. But after that video, he deserves some pain." Brooke shrugged, rubbing Summer's arm.

Summer knew she was right, but that didn't mean she needed to talk about her brother like he was scum.

Brooke looked at Emma, who was staring at her. "What?" She asked.