chapter four ⇾ number eight

If there was one thing you would never want to do with Summer Belmont, it would be physically fighting her

If there was one thing you would never want to do with Summer Belmont, it would be physically fighting her. Summer grew up on a farm, which calls for a good amount of strength. Summer was surprisingly strong, despite her small frame.
If you were inexperienced in the element of physical fights, you would not win against Summer.
It would be easy for her to knock you out cold. Almost too easy. Haley made the mistake.

Summer grabbed her side of Haley's head, wrapping her hair around her hand. "Tell me if this hurts." Summer said. She pushed her arm to the side, a loud clang echoing through the hall as Haley's head bounced off of the metal of the lockers. People gasped, but Summer smiled. She was satisfied.

Haley managed to land a punch on Summers jaw and make her stagger for a moment, but Summer came back quickly, punching Haley in the nose at an upward angle, making her fall to the ground.
Haley looked up at Summer, who sent her a fake smile.
Summer didn't have a chance to react before Haley was back up and the crack of her hand against Summers cheek bounced off the walls.
Summer cracked her jaw, turning her head back to Haley. She laughed.
Her fist connected with Haley's jaw, and she stumbled backward, caught off guard. 
The two kept fighting. Summer ended up getting Haley to fall back onto the ground again, getting the opportunity to continuously punch her. 
Summer heard a familiar voice yell her name, and two arms wrapped around her shaking body.

"How are you so vicious for such a small human. Will, a little help with your sister." Jake said.

Summer managed to free an arm from his grip, and hit Haley again.

Teachers were yelling to break it up, as another hand wrapped around Summers other arm.
She was finally wrenched off of Haley, and dragged a few feet away from the commotion.
Will let go of her arm, and Jake grabbed it instantly, crossing it over her chest, forming an X with both arms.
Jake was holding her arms with one hand, his free hand was on her chest, holding Summer firmly against him. 

Haley got up and started walking towards Summer, only to be stopped by Branson grabbing her.  "She's a fucking sociopath!" She screamed.

Summer continued to fight against Jakes hold, but failed to get out of it. Summer was strong, but Jake was stronger.
Will stood in front of Summer, blocking Haley from her view.
Branson handed Haley off to one of her friends, and they walked towards the nurses office.
He then made his way to Jake, Will, and Summer.

"You've got a strong punch there Summer." He said.  "Get her out of here, take her somewhere with no people, let her calm down, then bring her back to the office. I'm sure there's gonna be some sort of suspension." He said to Jake.

Jake uncrossed Summers arms, but one of his hands still held a tight grip on her bicep, pulling her away and to his truck in the parking lot.
When they were walking, the rest of their friends ran over to them, following them to the parking lot.

"What happened?" Riley asked when she saw Summer's bloody nose.

"Summer finally had enough of Haley" Jake said, laughing. He was glad Summer beat Haley up. She annoyed him with the constant flirtatious commentary. No matter how many times he had made it clear he was in love with Summer, and would forever choose her over Haley, she never stopped.