A Dark Past(Part 2)

Começar do início

He came near the workers and put his bag on the counter.

Put the money in the bag,he said it psychotically while aiming at one of the workers.

They didn't know what to do they just stood there terrified at him.

He was getting inpatient then he shot one of the workers and the person he shot was dead, screams came from everyone as they witness someone got shot.

He then looked at the woman next to the worker who got shot and started yelling at her.

Put the money in the bag or someone else dies,he yelled psychotically again but more loudly.

He turned his head around and saw me and my mom then turned back to the worker and aimed at my mom.

Put the money in the bag now or she dies, he said again while aiming at my mom.

He was losing his patients again as the woman worker still didn't move, he started aiming at my mom.

I couldn't let him kill her so I acted out.

Noooo, I yelled out as I went up to the man and tackled him.

His gun drop on the floor near us and I was struggling to keep him on the floor as he tried to get me off on him.

He then punched me in the face and reached out for his gun and got it back, he then aimed at me and fired.

I thought it was the end for me, but I didn't feel any pain. It turns out he wasn't aiming at me but beside me.

I turned around and saw...

My mom on the floor bleeding out right in front of me...

Mom!!!

Then the man started laughing at me because of this.

HA HA your mother was foolish enough just to save her stupid son.

I felt rage just ignited in me and this man is going to pay.

I ran over to him and tackled him and started punching him in the face multiple times beating him up and eventually knocking him out cold.

I turned back and ran to my mom, her blood was on the floor and moving away from her body and her face look pale instead of the light like it always was.

Mom mom,I shouted.

She pulled up her head to look at me and she knew she wasn't going to make it so she started talking to me before going to the peaceful place above.

Ash please stay strong for me,she said in a faint voice.

Please don't go please. I said while holding back tears.

She raised her arm and put her hand on my cheek and saying her final words.

I love you Ash, in a faint voice.
Play the video.
Song Sword Art Online Ost-Dispaired.
Her hand fell off my cheek and to the ground and her eyes started to close never to be opened again.

No no no.

Tears started falling off my face and my hands were now on the ground, once I looked at my hands and saw both of them shaking and blood on both of them.

I was traumatized by this and scream.

Ahhhhhhh...
......

For two years was now alone I never went to my mom's funeral I moved out of the city and into Vaniville town and went to Kalos High but things got worse for me.

You know your so called friends Serena they aren't actually friendly they are the people that bully me.

They bully me because of the monsters that I made and call me weirdo for that, eventually they told everybody in the school about it and everybody went along with them.

Why must I be alone.

With no friends...

No family...

Nothing...
Present time...
Third Pov

Serena was shocked from this, that Ash lost his parents and was alone almost his entire life with no friends, and was bullied by her friends that she hang with it and for being blinded by not knowing this.

She then hear that Ash was now crying from this.

She then came close to Ash and hugged him.

Ash was surprised by this, a girl was hugging him because she cared about him.

So he hugged her back was crying less then before.

Then Serena started talking.

Ash I'm sorry that you lost your parents and for hanging out with Dawn and the others, I should have listened to you.

Ash didn't say anything but hugged Serena tighter, she guessed that meant it was ok.

Ash remember the note I gave you awhile back,Serena said.

Ash stop hugging her and look at her.

Yea what about your popularity don't you care about that,Ash said.

I don't care I want to be your friend.

She went closer to Ash took off his hood off his head and saw his face.

He looked like just the same as the picture from the journal.

Black messy hair, tanned skin and brown eyes.

Mince the eyes were brown but red from crying earlier.

So friends Ash,Serena said bringing her hand for an answer.

Friends.Ash said reach for her hand and shook.

But what they didn't know that someone was watching them and heard everything outside the window.

This will be interesting you will be humiliated weirdo but for now be happy, which is not going to be that long.

The person left with an evil smile on there face.