Seventeen

Tuesday Lola had a live stream scheduled. After going on a run and taking a quick shower she hopped in front of her web cam and began the live stream. It took a few minutes for people to start watching but still her fans were asking questions.

The questions were really random and didn't have really anything to do with music but she was having fun just sitting down and answering them. After only ten minutes in there was a knock on her door and she had to get up and answer it so she just left the camera on and told everybody to hold on a minute.

She swung the door open, "Hey Alec, I'm kind of live streaming right now." She tells him as soon as she sees that it's him.
He shrugs and winces a bit, "Your fans love me." He grins and enters her apartment.

Immediately he sat down in front of her laptop which caused her to start laughing because he really seemed to be enjoying all of this. Since there was a few minute delay on the live stream people didn't know quite yet that he was there but he began answering questions anyway along with Lola. When the delay finally showed him being there the comment section started flipping out over him being there.

As this happens she realizes she never got to ask why he was there, "I forgot to ask why you're here."
He didn't respond with anything special except for the word, "Football."
She looked at him in the screen confused for a moment before realizing he was there for his shoulder. Somehow it didn't cross her mind about his shoulder, whatsoever.
"Oh, okay. Next question, "What are your tastes in music?"" She responds.
"Guys, her taste in music is seriously all over the place. She can be listening to Fall Out Boy and then the next song is like Katy Perry or something." He tells the camera.
She quickly defends, "I don't listen to Katy Perry. He listens to whatever I listen to and most of the time he knows all the songs."
"Yeah, okay." He says distastefully. ""What are you studying in college?" I am studying business but I'm mostly just interested in football."
"You guys already know I'm studying to be a physical therapist which is actually what I'm doing for his team." She tells the viewers.
"So if you were wondering how we met then, there it is." He throws in. ""Tell us a secret." Oh perfect, I actually just learned this. Lola likes to film wearing pajama pants."
She glares at him, "Lots of people do that, I'm not the only one."
He shakes his head at her smiling, "Anyways... This is a great question too, "Are you guys dating?"" Alec reads the question out to her.
"No." Lola plainly responds.
"Will you be my girlfriend then?" He asks her.
Her eyes widen and she looks over at him, "Are you being serious?"
He grins and shakes his head, "Completely. Now, will you go out with me?"
"Yes." She smiles back at him.
"And you won't break up with me after this live stream?" He checks.
"No, why on earth would I do that?"
"Just checking. So, "Are you guys dating?"" Alec asks again.
"As of ten seconds ago, yes."

^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: *whispers* I'm sorry... You probably wanted more out of this chapter but I didn't really provide all that much. I mean, Alec asked her out in a very very public manner and it was kind of cute.

Leave a comment if you think that he could've asked her out in a better way.

Xoxo