Chapter 10:Phantoms Curse And Herobrines Plan Reveled

After i had recovered from the memory blast ( what im calling it ) , we went in the main building were shadow would be. Inside the building we walked to a huge open room with shadow knights ( not the ones from MCD ), shadow was talking to a few and then the guard from before that came in with bee and axel saw me, he called the other guards over and they held their weapons at me.

Sl:leave now or pay the price demon brine.

S:slow look before you attack my nephew please.

Sl:but sir he is a threat.

S:look closely at him slow, he doesn't want to harm anyone his eyes are calm and peaceful.

Slow looked again and lowered his weapon as did the others and slow and the other knights left.

S:sorry for that sky, he thought you were still evil.

"Its fine uncle" i said and he lead us to one of the tables and we talked. Just like me shadow was shocked. When we told him about phantom , his face darkened and said he would prepare his army.

We decided to go back to kidzzone but when we got there........... the sky was like a swamp and the people moved around aimlessly... the people's eyes were a smokey grey.

N:stand back let me see whats going on.
As i waited i looked out onto the people and saw bee and axel were affected as well. Then i heard nightmare rage up (idk)

N: DAMMIT PHANTOM! WHEN I FIND YOU ILL TEAR YOU CIRCUIT FROM CIRCUIT!!!

Well that got us screwed up. The phantomed people heard him and attacked with no mercy, i put a shield up and so did nightmare. I didn't want to hurt these people but i didn't know what to do. Then a few minutes later the shields broke, "Oh sheit" i said then nightmare grabbed my hand and we teleported away to the Nightmare Realm.

HerobrinesPOV: i watched as nightmare came up and slaughtered my men he wanted me but i decided something else....
"SKYBRINE !!!!!" I called,he arrived right behind me and i told him what to do. He nodded with an evil grin and fought nightmare then something happened and the two were gone. I did not care skybrine would kill him, and kizzone would be mine.

MyPOV: i sat in the throne room while talking to sonic.EXE and zoom.

.exe:so you are nightmares nephew skybrine right?

" Yea i am and, its just sky"

Zoom: why just sky?

"After.......recent events i do not want to be called my full name because i will never be like herobitchbrine"

.exe:now that is a good name for you dad.

Zoom:yea heh, good new name.

Then they left and nightmare came in and asked me what herobrines powers are and his plans, i told him his powers are like mine but more darker and advanced than anything. His plans......to turn kidzzone into his new realm. Nightmare was like stone and i realized this as well, if herobitchbrine did succeed, minecraftia and the perfect dimension would be burned and washed away in an ocean of blood,body, screams and bones of the innocent lives herobrine will take.