Chapter 9:Secrets Revealed

I woke up in a cell, ugh pathetic players think they can capture me , I'll kill them the next time I see them. I looked around at ny environment and saw that my arms where held down by black chains from the back of the wall, a few dried blood splatters here and there,and noticed the walls, i rubbed the back of the wall with my hand and it felt like nether brick walls, i was in the nether my home!

Then i heard a door open upstairs and three males walked in , one wearing a white creeper jacket with orange purplish hair and a glitched  sword in his sheath he had fox ears and a tail, must be a hybrid. The next had wolf ears and black hair and red and black clothes and had a blood sword in his sheath. The last had black and purple armor on with black hair and purple eyes and a black and white sword in his sheath. They came down slowly and talked in low voices

B:slow are you sure we can be down here with him locked up in here?

A:relax bee slow said we could go with him and its a brine, i want to check it out.

Sl:don't get too close axel he's still a threat.

A:ok

The one i think was axel got closer to me and started to pull off my sunglasses i shot up scaring the heck out of the one that was bee , the one named slow had his weapon out ready, axel backed away slowly scared of me.

Then nightmare came down and saw the men down here.

N:slow can you bee and axel leave for a bit i need to talk with sky alone.

S,B,A:ok Nightmare see you back in kizzone then the men left.

I looked at nightmare,with pure fury and hatred in my eyes, he had a look of pain in his eyes and i felt something go around me then that shadow reformed and pushed me back into his head.

I woke up in full control over my body i asked what happened and nightmare told me, i was hurt at what my father did and i asked him if he was in my family and he said yes and that he was my uncle along with Shadow and Gold. I asked him why he transferred some of his power to me, he said it was to free my mind from my fathers control. He let me out and pulled me into a hug i accepted it and was lead to a room for me, i set up my stuff and a few minutes later nightmare told me me and him needed to tell shadow what happened and he opened a portal to the shadow realm and was hit with a flash back as soon as i went in the portal.

Flashback: mother had brought me to this place for safety from my father and shadow had brought us in and cared for us, it was a lost memory that my mother was killed by my dad and he took me back home and changed my memories.

I was ready to end my fath- no he's not my dad he is herobrine.