Chapter:6 Answer s and questions

I landed on the other side of the portal with shadow instead of the lava netherRack realm I was used to and hoped to be in, I was in the over world. "Grrr you said I would be home not here" "Relax sky I can't take you home not yet I need you to meet someone" ok I said and he walked off and I followed.

Time skip by surprise family

We arrived at a spawn place where a thing like shadow was directing knights or soldiers. He had a small gold hat and was covered in black fur and had razor sharp claws from his hands. "Nightmare I found him" shadow called out to him "really shadow that's good!" Nightmare walked up to us and I kept my gaze down. Shadow left me with nightmare and me and him became close but he seemed on watch when I was with him or out in the open I didn't know why but I was for another time I suppose. One day I wanted to ask nightmare some questions. I went up to him and he answered most of them but I was still lost on others.I didn't care I was happy I felt like I should be doing something but I didn't know what so I shook it off and went on with nightmare.

Hey hybrids Skybrine here and I wanted to let you know I am so sorry for making two of my chapters very short. And I also want to let you guys know to check out SlowkingHD03 ,Shadow Brine , BirdyBot , Virtual Freddy and they have diff perspectives on my character and theirs as well and each of our own story's and how they fit with each other. So go show them some love and support and I will update as soon as I jog my memories and if you want to play with me or see where this happens I will put the server at the bottom of the page so you guys can join me and the gang and stuff. So I hope you like this little info thing I made for you ppl. And you guys are the ones I thank most because you guys inspired me to make this story for you guys and we will have many adventurers and fun later in the book so I will see you hybrids later , Skybrine out!!

ROLE PLAY SERVER NAME; Kidzzone.ca

Server ip - Kidzzon.ca

Port-19137

!!!!! Very important that you type it exactly the way I have it here and I hope to see you ppl on there.