Chapter12 Rescue Mission Impossible

Sky's pov:

 I woke up the next morning or night ( hard to tell time here) and paced in my room for a bit thinking, should i see if there are surviors of Phantom's Curse?, should i go back to find out any information? Thoughts swam in my mind. Then after some deep thinking i decided to go back to Kidzzone to see if i was right. I grabbed my light armor and a few daggers. I walked out to the gates and walked a few feet away. As I started to think about where to teleport in KZ. "Sky you could get yourself killed or worse" I started to doubt myself , but my mind was made up and I wasn't going to go back on my decision . I thought of a side street I remembered from patrolling the city, and in a flash I was in Kidzzone once more. I quickly ran to an ally way,and hid as a phantomed person walked into the alleyway. I looked up at one of the wanted posters and then the person, perfect match. I didnt want to hurt them but they are a criminal so, i quickly killed the person. ( gore scene if you see it that way) I took the body back a bit and burned the body, next i took one of my daggers and i cut (or carved) out the body. Then i did some fitings and i put the new suit on, imagine the most painful posion going into your body,  because that how much it hurt to wear that thing. As i walked for a while i saw 3 people i had hoped were free. I watched them for a bit and followed them to their house.

I walked up to the door and i heard the three males talking. Now would be best to interven on their conversation. I knocked on the door and recited the code shadow had taught me. "Who's there?" Slow asked from the other side of the door and i responded, " Shadow and Darkness". He opened the door and turned to axel, "assemble the others". Then slow led me down a set of tunnels where a few people were gathered. All eyes turned on me and slow as we came in.

After a bit of debate and arguing.

"You think he can get us out of here slow?", "calm yourself geni". "Yea slow im still not convinced" a girl named sam spoke up. Fine i could see they didn't fully trust me, i had to show them. I started to take off the head and shocked everyone.  "What?" I asked them, "you want my help or not?" They all nodded a yes, good at least they trust me now. I startedthe portal spell and waited for everyone to get back, when i felt darkness rap around my neck. "Trying to leave brother?", my sister lilth looked at me with a grin of insanity on her face. "Yea im trying to leave from you!!" I pulled my sword and the others followed. As they each fell i blasted them through the portal for their safety. "You are weak brother, and you were so much more than this" her blade came down over mine as i stepped closer to the portal. Then as i stepped in her blade stabbed me in the chest and i fell down on the other side of the broken portal. I looked up at a black figure that walked up to me, then i fell into the black.