Chapter5: Shadow Freddy And A Way Home

I snuck through the lab over to Jason who was nosed into his work on a new potion. I had wanted to try a new power out on him and ender so I waited and ender showed up later. "So what's this potion about Jason?" , "well if drunk it changes your gender or form" Jason and ender talked for a bit then I decided to pull my prank, I went up behind them and jumpscared them both. I laughed so hard I became visible again when they saw it was me they were peeved but we got over it.

A few hours later

"Hey sky weren't you going to go to KC to finish the base?" Mitch asked me, I had completely forgotten about than me and the guys where going to finish that today "Love of the nether thanks metch" I hugged him and teleported to my room to grab my gear and blocks and I teleported to kc. Halo jumped back in surprise when he saw me, "Sky what da hell?!" "Sorry I was running late" "it's fine come on let's finish the base then we can go out for a bit" ok I replied and me and the rest of the guys finished in a few minutes.
"Ok guys we can go out tonight" puppet said, me and the team did a few whoops and we headed off.

Time skip brought by fnaf and Jason interrupting my stuff.

Halo , me and puppet were walking in the town just the three of us as we walked I though I saw something in the forest surrounding the city, "Sky? What is it" puppet asked "it's nothing I though I saw something" as we walked I saw the thing again and pulled my sword when they guys saw this they drew their weapons as well. Then the thing spoke "attacking even before you know your foe or freind?"
"Look pal why are you following me and my friends?" "You actually" I froze and told the guys to go home.
Then the stranger showed himself as Shadow Freddy he said he was my uncle and came to find me, I refused to hear it then he said something's my dad and the officers would have known and he offered to take me home I had to think about this with the gang and team. I went to both teams and asked them they said I should do it and I told them I would come home once in a while I teleported back to Shadow with a bag of my stuff and he opened a portal to home and he hopped through and so did I. Then when we stepped out I found a new world waiting for me I was home.